Discovering Yourself

Mila is at the hospital and she wondering why she in the hospital.....On April 20, 2014 Mila and her mother went out to go to this birthday party but something happen.......Mila mom was driving a green Lamborghini and Mila was next to her. she was texting while her mom was driving.Mila mother said "Stop", while looking at her and Mila said "No I am not the one driving and then Mila and her mom scream .The next morning Mila is at hospital and don't remember anything but she was looking at the news and a women died from a car crash and she is confused so her dad and her sister picked her up but she don't know who is her family but she went with them anyways .Then next morning some random guy came in her home and he said "Hey baby" she slap him in the face because he said that. He got mad and left and she started to cry cause she didn't know who is she and she don't know what happen that night also. Her dad came in,she know that's her dad now because he showed and baby picture and her stuff. What happen to mom. She said but dad didn't answer that question and she was asking but her father just said that she is all the way in heaven but Mila didn't accepted that. She didn't know what he meant.Next  morning it was school days but Mila didn't go because she don't know what school she goes to or what grade she in. After school Mila went to the forest to find out what happen but the only thing she remember the nightmare she be having. she saw this lady standing there so Mila was yowling "Hey lady , You need help" but the lady didn't answer her question she just said "U did this to me "MILA" someone yelled and the lady disappeared. She was wondering why the lady was saying "you did this to me".