7

I pulled back from the kiss. I was absolutely disgusted. The creepiest and weirdest guy just kissed me.

"What the hell!" I yelled and standing up.

"I'm sorry" he said.

"Um please never do that again" I said.

"Uh okay" he said guiltily.

"Listen, I have to go. I'll see you around" I said before shoving my things into my bag and leaving as quickly as possible. That felt awkward.

My friends happened to be outside his house so I decided to go over to them.

"Hey girl!" Ellie said.

"Hey" I said.

"What's up?" Bella asked.

"Peter just kissed me" I said like it was nothing. But it wasn't nothing. It was the worst thing. It was also my first kiss!

"Omg! Why?" Sofia said

"I don't know!" I said shouting a bit.

"Sorry, I just feel awful" i then said.

"Come on, lets go to the beach and cheer you up" Ellie said.

All the girls agreed and we plodded to the beach. I didn't want to go.

What happens if Marcus finds out?!

Wait, he's with Lindsay

Why is everything going wrong.

After going to the beach I did have to talk to my parents. What about? My birthday party. It was coming up soon and I wanted to have a huge party. Not that they will say yes but I can try and persuade them.

"Hey mum, you know how much I appreciate everything you've done for me and how much I love you?" I asked and used my puppy dog eyes.

My dad gave my mum a confused look.

"Are you feeling okay?" My dad asked.

I laughed but it sounded quite fake.

"I want to talk party details" I said.

"I need to talk about something important with you and you want to talk about your party?" He said.

"Yes! This is very important!" I said.

"Fine you go first" he then said.

"Okay, first thing. Can I invite boys?" I asked.

I was hoping he would say yes. Then I could invite Marcus and Martinus, but not Lindsay. Then me and Marcus could spend time together.

"I told you you had a boyfriend!!" He said making missy faces again.

"Ugh. Also can I have a DJ?" I asked.

"Why would we need a DJ when you have me?" He said.

"No way. If we hired a club. We would get a DJ" I said. I was trying my hardest to persuade them, but it really wasn't working at all

"We are not hiring a club. I can get a community hall for you instead" my mum said.

I sighed and walked away.

"Wait missy! I haven't told you my news yet!" My dad yelled.

I sighed again and walked back into the room

"Okay what is it?" I asked.

"I have been offered a promotion" he said

My mums face dropped when he said that. I think she already knew but she wasn't happy.

"Awesome! Then you can pay for the club" I said. Maybe that wasn't the right thing to say.

"Grace, where in the world do you find the most geomagnetic thermal activity?" He asked.

Like I knew that.

"I don't know dad" I said with slight attitude.

"New Zealand!" He said.

I looked at him like he was crazy. Well he is but this didn't make any sense.

"That's the slight catch, the job is in New Zealand" he said.

Hey guys. What will Grace think of this. Will she be happy or annoyed. Find out next Wednesday. Thank you to everyone who reads this book. It means so much that you take time to read this. ❤️
-Jess 💕