03

You woke up again the next day, in an unfamiliar home. Dark red walls surrounded you, with only one window which was covered up with blue and black draped curtains. The only light source was coming from candles surrounding the room. Why does this feel romantic? "Hello?!" You shout out, while lifting yourself up out of the sofa you were lying on. "AGH!" A short stabbing pain occurs in your head causing you to flinch and scream in pain.

"Youre awake! Hey don't stand up too quick!" Who's voice is that? It sounds familiar...almost like..."JIMIN!" His soft hands and muscular arms rap round your body, pulling you into a sweet embrace. "what happened?" You ask...still oblivious to yesterday.
"You don't remember?"
He makes a cute face and tilts his head slightly, almost like a lost puppy dog.
"Well....you and Jungkook were going pretty hard when this girl came in and....well-"
Jimins words are cut off when he sees the realisation in your face. It all floods back in like a tsunami...the harsh words, all the hurt and pain. You feel your eyes well up in tears
"Jimin....why would he do that to me?!"
"I don't know Y/N. I really don't..."
The day goes by in a flash of tears and Comforting, every moment seems better than the last, eye contact seems unbearable and leaves butterflies in your stomach! But this shouldn't be! You were just dating Jungkook a day ago!

Y/N pov

Jimin gives me these feeling that I never felt with Jungkook now that I look back on it all, he was always there to support me and care. He was there for me when I was in the darkest times...when all Kookie wanted was sex and snogging. How have I been so blind?!

JIMIN POV

Finally...I have her to myself. That fucking shitbag Jungkook doesn't know what's coming for him. I love Y/N but I just can't seem to tell her...it's impossible...maybe it's not meant to be. Whatever. I just need to go kick this dudes tiny ass now, how dare he hurt my girl like that! Then say those things?

Maybe it's my fault? I knew Jungkook was like that...but who would I have been to break them apart!

NO ONES POV

Jimin starts to Stoke Y/N's hair gently...sending shivers up both of their spines.

"Hmm...while you're here shall we play a game?" Jimin asks, hoping that Y/N won't reject his offer.
"Okay...would you rather kiss me or kiss Jennie from blackpink?" You ask.
"you" Jimin whispers into your ear. You're speachless...your heart now beating 10x faster. "Jimin...I-"

Y/N POV
(sorry about all the skips between pov)

Oh my god. What is happening?! His lips are so soft and gentle! What the actual shatakimushroom is happening to me. Is it bad that I don't want to pull away?! His hands are so gentle on my waist and i almost like it... Maybe I should deepen the kiss? No...too soon....Too soon...what the hell, live life when you're young!

Third person pov

As you deepen the kiss things get more rough. His hands getting lower and lower down your waist. He pulls you in closer to him and you let out a slight moan. This feels great. You don't want to stop so you deepen it more. You slide your hands down his toned abs and unbuckle his belt. You feel his member slowly and gently, making it go hard. He shoves you down to the ground and climbs ontop of you, pulling off your t-shirt. "I'm ready dadd-"

"YA! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE"

"EOMMA?!!!"

-

[Author's note]
Hey fam. I wrote this at school and holy shit, it was impossible to not let anyone read what I'm writing! Why is everyone so fucking nosy!!!! Anyways, I hope you are liking the story so far! Be prepared for more to come heeeheeeeeeee ♥️🍉