#11 Please don't FINAL EPISODE

Quick Flashback
Sooo we had a mission
To get the Dragon back!
(Named Steve😂👍)

Y/N:
Where is the mission going to be!?

Dad:
At a place that we shouldn't go to..

Chanyeol:
And what is it called?

Dad:
You will see if we arrive..

30 minutes

We arrived and...it looked....old and rotten, it really did so we went into the rotten/dark
House. Before we could even reach it this happend.

???:
Hahahaha you really came with your little gang, didnt you?

Dad:
Well you told me too!!
Ok now give us the Dragon back.

Ugly guy:
How?!
I can't give you it in your hand hahaha.

Dad:
Omg Please stop ur jokes are so bad
I meant where is it.

Ugly guy:
I won't tell you until we fight already.

All:
Ok lets fight then!

I saw all of them transform into wolves
but the Enemies transformed into Gollum's wich freaked me out.
And I didn't know how to transform into a wolf so they told me to hide somewhere and of course I did. I saw them fight and they had really bad bruises.

Ugly guy:
Hey little girl where are you hiding??

He looked for me but Sehun attacked him from the back WOW that was so cool!!

But all of a sudden  the Gollum guy began to insult me.

Ugly guy:
Hahaha I know why your hiding because you got no talent you don't know anything about your wolf power you don't even know how to transform into one!! haha what a shame..

It was true, but it really hurt my feelings.

Mum:
Stop insulting her, if you do you will regret it.

Ugly guy:
Hahaha do you think I would believe something stupid like that?!
Oh im so scared she will kill me how?! how?! what could she do, if she can't even transform into a wolf? hahaha

Dad:
If you say so then hurry up insult her more.

Ugly guy:
hahaha
And yes I heard you are somehow "special" but as long I find you and kill you everyone will die too!!

The word kill and die made me really really mad. I felt my body growing taller and hair was growing all over my body! suddenly I transformed into a wolf. I ran really fast and attacked him all I thought about was litrally ripping his head off, wich i did so he died.
I killed all the others with this I transformed back into a human but suddenly it smelled like something was burning..

Y/N:
Hey do you smell the fire too?

All:
Yeah!

We looked at the door and it was smoking.

Dad:
Well guess..its the one and only Steve!

Steve came storming in he was mad and looked straight at me. It came closer to me It looked like it wanted to kill me.

Dad:
And I forgot to mention that he can be bad really fast..

Steve came down to my level to look closer at me.
I wanted to touch it but it pushed me away and I did hit the wall pretty hard the only thing I could see is Steve suddenly looking worried.
I was so close to close my eyes I heard Xiumin screaming
my name but after thats I blackedout. Steve then stood infront of me again but then it got really hot so I opend my eyes and Steve was starring at me like he felt gilty.

Y/N:
Im so sorry for forgeting you. You were always there when I needed you the most but I couldnt remember bach then. Anyways im really sorry. Would you forgive me?

Steve gave me a nod and I guess it was I yes.

30 minutes later

At home we had a little party and all of EXO Planet were there too. It was the best day of my life.

The End
Of Season 1
Hope you liked this Season don't worry Season 2 coming soon thank you all for reading  byeeee hope to see you in Season 2 again!

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕👍💟👍💟👍💟👍💟👍💟