~2~

"V here.

I am currently at the hospital and my hand is all wrapped. Surprisingly it doesn't hurt as much as I thought it would. That's a good thing.

J-hope is still upset about what I said earlier and has been ignoring me since. I apologized multiple times but all he does is glare at me. He's really scary when he's upset. If looks could kill...

Nope. I don't even want to think about it. That's just terrible.

Anyways, I have to fix this.

I have to find a way to fix all the trouble I've caused. Maybe I can tell them that my confession was fake and that I just wanted them to leave me alone.

Believable right?

Maybe they'll believe that J-hope and I are just bandmates. I mean technically we're not dating. We just have a thing for each other. A very complicated thing that I can't seem to get enough of.

Oh and did I say that I'm doomed?

The group is on their way.

Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung are going to kill me. I'm even afraid that Jimin and Jungkook will as well. That's like a quadruple death.

Well Yoongi hyung may join in too because this is something very serious. I don't want to be scolded by five people at the same time.

Okay what am I saying?

I'm just scared. What if I get kicked out the group or something? I mean I'll understand if I'm kicked out but I don't want Hoseok to get into trouble.

I'm the one who can't seem to keep my mouth shut. I can't help it though! I'm terrible at lying and hiding things. Of course they won't care about that.

Either way I'm dead and there is nothing I can do about it because I'm stuck in this stupid place.

I'm literally shaking right now and struggling to contain my tears but it's really hard.

Agh! I've got to go now.

Fudge nuggets.

If you happen to find this recorder:

Return it please.

And don't be a nosy nose and listen to everything!

Heh...

V's entry...

End."