Chapter 7 / Chessie

Your P.O.V.

So ever since Chessie started she just avoided me but everything she sees Carlos she flirts. And He flirts back I just feel so sad it's depressing to see this.

Evie ran up to me . "Y/n you Ok you seem a bit ... Miserable..."
"No.. I'm not ok.. I-i keep seeing Carlos flirt with Chessie and I can't take it what should I do ?"
"Face him .."
"WHAT ?! ARE YOU CRAAAAZY ??!"
"Yep.. but just trust me it helps y/n. "
"Ok I'll just go find him .."

                    .::Time Skip::.

As I was walking to find Carlos I heard speaking . 'Babe you have to tell her we're going out ' "what..."
'I can't baby it'll break her heart ..'

"Whhaaattttt ........"
You run away with tears streaming down you face .
Then you see Carlos leave with Chessie and he sees you. "Hi angel whassup?" You look at him and say "GET OUT OF MY SIGHT DE VIL !"
"Whaa.. Why?"
"Oh why ... WHY?! You are a gold digger you were with Chessie this whole time now LEAVE !"
You walk away and run to your dorm and see mal as usual looking through her spell book. You slide down the wall and burst into tears.
"Y/n ... what's wrong ?" She says rubbing your back and sitting next to you.  " Carlos was with Chessie.."
"Y/n it's not illegal for them to hang out."
"I MEANT WITH LIKE DATING WITH !"
"WHAT!?"
"I know ..."
"I'm sorry but I must inform the VKs he must be stopped Y/n that is loowww... even for him "

                   .::Time skip::.

Mals P.O.V

After I informed Evie and Jay oh and everyone else who is part of our "gang " We all agreed to confront Carlos.

Me and Evie spotted him and ran over to him with Lonnie, Jay and doug.
"Hey guys "
"What the he'll is wrong with you !? " Evie screamed. "Yeah De Vil!" Lonnie also screamed. "This is low bro What's your problem with Y/n ??" Jay said sternly. "What problem we are happily dating.. ?" "HAPPILY !? YOU BROKE HER HEART ?!?!" I screamed.
"WHAT?!"
"Yeah you cheated on her with Chessie.." doug added.
" I hate Chessie.."
"Wait .. What?!" Lonnie quipped.
"Yeah she used a love spell on me .."
"Of course..." I said.
"How am I supposed to win back y/n she hates m.." "GUYSSSSSS !!!" Audrey ran up to us screaming.  "What's wrong Audrey ?"
"It's Y /n sh-she is gone !!"
"WHAT?!" We all shouted.

A/N it's been a while I've just been so busy as I've just started Norton Hill. I'll try to update every .. Wednesday and Sunday.❤❤❤