Chapter 5: Meeting The Group

Y/n POV
Wonwoo oppa had said thanks to the Bangtan Boys and so did I. I thanked Seokjin Oppa first seeing as he was the one that had saved me and taken me to my brother.

"Thank you Jin oppa."

I said shyly.

"Your very welcome Y/n. How about you visit us soon?"

"I would very much like that. I'll ask my oppa."

I smiled a little and Jin oppa hugged me. Omo! I saw Wonwoo oppa by the door waving for me to come over so I said bye to the other oppas and went to Wonwoo oppa. When we left the BTS dorm we went to the car. Once we got in I heard oppa sigh.

"Oppa what's wrong?"

"Huh? Oh nothing."

"Oppa I know when you lie even if we were separated for a little bit."

"I'm sorry Y/n but I just never thought this would happen to us."

"Me either. But at least I'm still here."

I smiled to try and cheer up oppa.

"Of course! What would I do without you?"

I giggled and I hugged him and he hugged me back tightly.

~At the SEVENTEEN dorm~

I was really scared to meet my brother's member. I never saw them seeing as they were too busy or we were. Oppa must have saw because he said,

"Hey... it's alright. They don't bite and if they do hide behind me. Okay?"

"Okay oppa."

He opened the door and immediately 12 boys stood before us.

"Hyung. Who's that?"

He pointed at me and I hid behind Wonwoo. I heard him chuckle. The boy was very tall and very tan.

"Mingyu this is my sister Y/n. She's around your age but you, Dk are older than her and The8 is younger than her."

"Hello!"

I jumped a little. I waved a little.

I heard a lot of them say,

"AWWWWW! SHES SO CUTE!"

"Y/n you can come out and introduce yourself."

I stepped out slowly but still had my hand gripped onto Wonwoo oppa's shirt.

"Hello. I'm Jeon Y/n. Wonwoo's younger sister. Please take care of me, I've been through a lot."

I bowed and looked at Wonwoo oppa. He nodded his head. I hid again.

??: "Y/n. My name is Seungcheol. You'll be okay, we know what happened. Since you're Wonwoo's younger sister, you're our sister too."

"Thank you."

I said to all of them and stepped out from behind Wonwoo.

"Oppa.... I'm tired."

"Oh! Of course you are! You always are! Here get on my back!"