Chapter 1

(Y/N)= Your name 

(Y/LN)= Your last name

(F/B)= Favorite band

(F/C)= Favorite colour

Your woken up by an annoyed Zoe. She looks like shes barely gotten enough sleep, and shes holding Connors jacket. You look over to Connors side of the room, and hes not there. Usually if he wasn't in bed at this time, he would be at his desk on his computer messaging his friends.

"Where's Con, and why are you waking me up?" You asked, annoyed. You knew it was nothing good. Everyone knew not to wake you up unless its an emergency!

"Connors on the porch." Zoe said. "Hes singing twenty one pilots again.."

"Whats so bad about that?" You ask. "Its a great band!"

"(Y/N)!" You hear your mom call. "Connor wants you!"

You run out of bed, and Zoe walks out. You quickly throw some clothes on, and of course you put on the (F/C) (F/B) jacket Connor gave you a couple months ago. You grab your phone and shove it in your jacket pocket. You take your (F/C) hair out of the braid. You realize that soon you might need to put the colour back in soon, and groan in annoyance.

"Stupid pool.." You mumble.

You run down the stairs and see Connor without a jacket. You notice his cuts on his arms healing and you smile.

"I see you've.." You point to his arms. "stopped!"

Connor nods and walks over to you. He hugs you and Zoe folds her arms. Connor notices and hugs Zoe. It takes her off guard and she smiles a bit.

"Ready for junior year, Zo?" Connor asks.

"Nope!" zoe replies throwing her hands in the air.

"What about you?" Connor asks. "Ready to be a senior?"

"Yeah but I'm 17 so I'm not a senior." You reply.

"Oh haha." Connor says. "Very funny."

"Ready to see your boyfriend?" You ask.

Connor eyes widen and he blushes, stepping back. 

"E-EVAN!" He shouts. "IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!"

"Then why are you freaking out about that?" You ask.

"BECAUSE I FORGOT ABOUT HIM!" Connor yells. He runs to the stairs and jolts up them. You watch him run into the room you and him share. He almost trips but catches himself. You run up the steps and watch him run around the room in search of his phone. You point to his jacket and he dashes for it. He violently reaches his hand in the pocket of his jacket and grabs his phone. He unlocks it and goes to contacts. You notice the strange names he has set. You notice a name that says "(F/C) hair". Then you see other names. Yummy Bathbombs, Treeboi, ZEBRAZ, mam, and DAAAAAAAAAAD.

"What the hell kind of names are those?" You ask. Connor shrugs and clicks on Treeboi.

"H-Hey Ev!" Connor said. He heard shaky breaths and no answer. "E-Ev..?"

You heard the breaths too. Evan sounded like he was crying..

"Evan.." Connor says, his voice getting calm. "Whats wrong?"

"I messed up!" Evan yells.

Connor walks out the room, but before he does you hear a name.

"Jared-"

Who is he?