Club Mix!

Prince gig! Finally the day has come around and I'm buzzing round trying to get my stuff together.
Train for London leaves in an hour..gotta shift!

Come on Tez we are gonna be late ffs!
" you seen my handbag?"'she shouts from the bedroom
"It's here!  Now hurry up or we're gonna be late"  I shout back up to her.
A couple of minutes later she comes banging down the stairs..
"Ready!" She shouts in my ear.
Right, grab my bag and off we go...Damn wheres my carkeys? Ah there they are!
We get in my laughing excuse for a car, a little fiesta,  but boy it goes when I need it to.
Out on to the main road, along the highway to the train station. I park up, grab my bag and off we go into the station.
"Tez! Got your train tickets?" I look at her
" yes yes yes!" She replies
Thank god for that. I've been waiting on this day for months, got this far, not going back now.
We head to the right platform and sit down, still having a 30 min wait.
" Bet your so excited, finally getting to see your Purple Dream boat flash about on stage!" Tez says to me
She has no idea haha, but I reply with " Yeah it's gonna be fun"
We chat aimlessly for a while til the train comes.
We find a seat on the train, dump our bags and sit down.
We get a few odd looks, Tez in a Purple rain t shirt and me. ..well the only thing I think isn't Prince related is my knickers at this point!
The train makes good time and we hit London about 4pm. Next stop Wembley Arena. What seemed like a hundred tube rides later we reach our destination.

There are thousands of people here all in there Purple finery.
We get in our queue and start chatting to other fans til the doors open.

Another wait

Support act

Another wait

Main Event! PRINCE!
The place goes up in screams!
Somewhere in that noise is Tez and me.

2 hours later, hot sweaty and out of voice we all head towards the exit.

"Omg" yells tez " wasn't that just the bomb! "
Wasn't quite the term id have used but hey I get her.

We walk out into Wembley, along the street thinking what we are gonna do next.

'Beeep'

What the.....I turn round to see where the noise is coming from.
The driver lowers his window.
"Hello ladies" he says
"Er...hi...can I help you? " I reply
"Boss wants to know if you two lovely ladies would like to come to a private party at a club tonight?"
Ha! Yeah right. My face obviously gave the same look!
The back window lowered.......
Tez sees who it is first.....
"OMG It's P...." I quickly put my hand over her mouth..."shush ffs"
"Hey...er..so u wanna come?" Prince asked
"Hell yeah!" Replies Tez
The limo door opens....and in we get.

" champagne ladies? " prince says while passing us a glass each.
Tez has her nose already in it, sipping away.
"Thank you" I say to him
"Your very welcome" he smiles back at me.

We get to the club and the driver opens the limo door. I thank the Lord we are at the back entrance.
Prince takes my hand and whispers in my ear..." a change of clothes might be an idea right now"
Yeah good idea except I don't have any!
He sees my look and says" I got it covered"...though I'm sure I heard him add " though you won't be once ive finished with you"
Tez and I are lead into this room. In it is a lady with a rail of clothes.
"I've bought a few things as I didn't know what you fancied wearing tonight boss" the lady says to Prince.
Prince surveys the rail and picks out this lovely purple lace tight suit. Boots to match of course.
"Shelly " he looks at the lady " have u anything with you that would fit this fine young lady.......and her friend"
Shelly looks at me, turns me round. .
"What size feet are you?" She asks
"Erm a 5.....well a 38 in euro" I reply
" 38..right....ok...." she says will looking into the rail.
Shelly hands Tez a black all in one thing. ...she looks pretty good in it I must say.
Then shelly hands me what can only be described as the most beautiful dress I've ever seen!
Purple lace..no back, short, and definitely no room for underwear!
Shoes to match.
Shelly points to another door.."go change In  there"
I blindly head to the other door and go in.
It's  bigger than I expected. Enough room to swing the proverbial cat!
Tez comes in with me and we get changed.
Tez is ready first but thankfully waits for me.
The dress slides on... I look in the mirror and get my hair brush out.
"Tez! Sort my hair out I look a mess!"
I tell u Tez can do wonders with hair. With in minutes my hair is down and looking amazing.
A quick re touch of make up and we are as ready as we will ever be.
I look at tez "you ready for this?" I say
"God yeah!" Says Tez. ..love her, ready for anything that girl!