The fight

Chapter Five : The fight

Katniss POV

I see Gale leaning on the doorway. Sugar muffins. I see Finnik stand and walk outside.

"Class is dismissed early. Tomorrow is Finnik with a solo. Cato and Marvel with a duet. And Katniss, I would like it if you could do a solo tomorrow."

I nod my head in return and smile at Ms. Enorbaria.

Finnik knows what Gale does to me. And Im afraid what Gale is doing to Finnik out there. Even though Finnik can beat up Gale easily. But why would they be fighting?

My friends and I gather aroung the rows of chairs and talk about the songs.

"You sang really pretty Katniss!" "Thanks Glimmer. I loved the song you chose. You are so the first girl in round" and I wink at her. We all start laughing and Cato compliments Glimmer. I turn around and start heading for the door. Peeta follows me outside. I step outside and see Gale shoving his phone in Finniks face.

My Fishboy!!! Ive liked him since last summer. We were walking in the boardwalk at Jenson Beach and he caught me when I was about to fall off the boardwalk, and into the water. He cared about my family and he protected Prim. I could see that he was perfect. But...

Theres also Peeta. I like him. Like. Hes cute and everything but he is more of a bestfriend who protects me from Gale. A brother. But if I had to choose between Peeta and Finnik, I would choose Finnik.

[A/N : Everlark! Please dont freak!]

Well back to reality, My fishboy! Gale is about to punch Finnik. And I run in between them and wait for the worst. I can feel Gale's fist hit against my cheeckbone and I loose balance and fall to the ground with face down. Im laying on the floor hands by my head, faced down. I tilt my head up and see Gales phone on the ground. I pick it up, using so much force. And I see a picture of me and Finnik kissing. I can see my lips kissing him back. When was that? I dont rememeber. Now that I think about it, I dont rememeber anything from yesterday. I set Gale's phone back down and I can't hear anything. And then I see Peeta fall to the ground. Probably because Gale punched him. He must have hit him hard because Peeta isn't consious. Finnik picks me up, and makes me stand on my feet. I thought my friends would be outside by now but I can see through the window that everybody is talking to Glimmer and Clove inside the classroom.

Finnik places me behind him and places his hand on my tummy area, to guard me from Gale. I can see Gales fist in the air about to punch Finnik. I scream Finniks name that I swear Asia could hear it. Im still wondering why Clove and the rest arent coming out when I have been screaming like crazy. Oh yeah! The music has sound proof walls for loud music.

I try to get free from Finniks grasp but hes too strong. I start hitting his back but he wont listen to me. I tryed to grab his hand and move it but the more I try to escape, the more he becomes firm with me. I can see Gales fist touch Finniks face and I start screaming hysterically. Where are the teachers and my friends when I need them? I hit repeatidly Finniks back, but he says "Katniss, Stop! Im trying to protect you. Cato come here now!!!!" A tear falls down my cheek and I can see the door open. FINALLY!! Cato sees the situation and Finnik finally releases me. Johanna and Clove hold me back and I can see Glimmer hug Prim. The teacher is heading our way and I can't let her see this fight or we will all get expelled. Prim starts heading for the teacher and they create a conversation inside the classroom. Johanna signals glimmer to come and hold be back while she helps cato and Finnik. Finnik, and Cato have tackled Gale and have now pinned him down. Im still crying from seeing Gale punch the guy I love, Gale punch the second guy I love, and from seeing Peeta laying on the floor unconsious.

Finnik has punched Gale so hard that he too has gone unconsious. But Finnik keeps punching him and screaming, "You should stop getting into peoples buisness! You fucking stalker!" Johannabreaks up Finnik while Cato carries Gale on his back. Johanna, Finnik, and Cato, who is carrying Gale, are heading to this closet. Where they will probably fix things.

Im left with Clove and Glimmer who are still holding my back, with tears still streaming down my face. I look down and see Peeta. My Bread Boy. Gales phone is still on the floor, near Peeta's hand. Thats wierd because I left Gales phone far away from him. Like FAR away from him. I have stopped crying and I have calmed down. I lean down with my arms still being held down by Glimmer and Clove. They have let their grasp go a little. I lean down next to Peeta and I can see him regain consious.

"Why?"

I dont know why he asked me that.

Glimmer and Clove have gone inside to help Prim distract Ms. Enobaria

I give him a confused look and he repeats, but a little louder.

"WHY KATNISS! Feelings can be hurt too"

Then he looses consious. A tear rolls down my cheek and I can see Johanna come running down the hallway with Finnik behind her.

"We need to take him to the nurse now." Johanna says. Clove walks out and helps Johanna carry him to the nurse. Im still sitting on the floor and Finnik comes running next to me. And Ms. Enobaria walks out with Prim and Glimmer behind her.

"So girls, yes high notes can be done and Prim, keep practicing your whistles (the high notes whistles). " "Yes Ms. Enobaria. Glimmer can you drop me off at my class?" "Sure" Prim turns away from Ms. Enobaria and starts heading to her class with Glimmer. Once they are a few feet away from Ms. Enobaria, they turn around and mouth me the words, "are you ok?" I nod my head ok. Ms. Enobaria has turned to me and is looking at a girl with tears streaming down her face, on the floor, and a Finnik standing next to the messy girl.

"She fell and I think I can help her to the nurse. Ms. Enobaria, may I have the nurse pass?"

"Oh. Ms. Everdeen are you okay? Well Finnik you dont need the pass. The bell will ring about," beeeeeeeeep "now"

"Thank you Ms. Enobaria. Come one Katniss, Ill help you."

I stopped crying and Ms. Enobaria has gone back inside the classroom. Finnik helps me up and we start walking in the hallway, side by side. And the he pulls me into the closet where Cato and Gale were. Where are they? What happened? Finnik locks the the door and leans his back against the door.

"Were is Gale? What happened to Cato? Why did he hit you? Why was a picture of us on his phone? What happened????" "Cato took him somewhere else outside of school. You dont remember?" Why is he asking me if I remember something that I dont. "Remember what?" "This"

And he kissis me. His arms go around my waist and he closes his eyes. My eyes are still open and I can see the bruise that Gale did on his left cheekbone. My arms go around his neck and I kiss him back. He bites my lower lip and then slides his tongue on my lower lip, asking for entrance. I let him enter and we explore eachother. I get to excited and jump up and wrap my legs around him. He grabs my butt to not let me fall. I break away and he lets me get down. I turn my back on him and he says, "sorry. But you did that yesterday. Well not that much but, you get the point." and I cant see him but I can hear and feel him turn around and leave. I turn around and the hallway is filled with many people who are getting to class. I have to find him to tell him I love him. I choose to run left and I have to pass the Cafeteria, which is next to the nurse, where Peeta probably is. I cant find him so I get on the table and search for him. I can see him heading near the nurse and I scream.

"HEY EVERYBODY!!" and I get everybodys attention. Even Finniks. But he slowly, ever so slowly, like really really slow, he starts walking. "THERES THIS GUY I LOVE. AND HE PROTECTS ME VERY MUCH. AND SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED AND I THINK HE IS MAD AT ME. WHAT DO I DO?? SHOULD I TALK TO HIM??" Everybody nods yes and screams yes. I got Finniks attention and he is heading my way. I can hear people asking who. And Finnik gets up on the table and kisses me infront of everybody. And I mean everybody. Well except Gale.

But even Peeta sees me. And I can see the hurt in his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N any questions please comment or message me! Please vote (; Any suggestions

To my everlark fans, please continure everlark will come in the next chapter.