Welcome

Hello!

It's nice to meet you. My name is Storyteller, and welcome to my new Editor's Center. If you are looking for someone to help clean up any errors in your writing, you've come to the right place.

Allow me to explain how this center works~

Each editor that has joined the center is classified based on their experience and availability. We have three levels of editor:

Beginners (capable of doing very simple edits regarding grammar and spelling with moderate efficiency.)

Intermediate (capable of doing more complicated editing such as sentence structure, writing style, punctuation, and all simpler tasks with significant efficiency.)

Advanced (fully capable of performing any requested editing with exceptional efficiency.)

Stories and other pieces of writing are also classified based on the type of errors contained. 

Raw (a story that has not been edited in the slightest and contains a large variety of errors.)

Refined (a story that has already received some sort of attention and only needs specific changes)

As you would expect, the amount of time it takes to resolve errors for a Raw story may take much longer than a Refined, and a Beginner may take much longer than an Advanced editor. When placing your request for an editor, make sure to be clear on what kind of editing you'd like done so I can place you with the right person.

The payment for having someone work on your story varies based on the number of chapters, average length of chapters, and maturity rating of the story. After getting in touch with an editor, you can arrange for some way to compensate them for their hard work. Payment options include (but are not limited to):

-Counter reading (For every chapter edited, you must read a certain number of chapters from the editor's book.)

-Support (If accepted, you must follow your editor on requested platforms and keep that follow even after editing is done.)

-Story promoting (In exchange for editing your work, you must help promote the editor's story of choice.)

-Brand promoting (Unique to editing arrangements with StorytellerMike~ In exchange for editing your work, you must help spread the word about this shop and other services offered by Storyteller :) ) 

If this has interested you so far, or you're just looking to see more, go on to the next page where you can actually place a request!