Class Partners

This class is so boring. I thought to myself as my teacher was talking.

"For this project you will need a partner" he said in a mono tone. O great. I need a partner and I don't know anyone in this class. After about 5 minutes the teacher spoke up.

"Does anyone not have a partner" I raised my hand. And another boy did. I don't know who he is but he is pretty smart and quiet. He doesn't really talk to anyone.

"Ok y/n be partners with Ponyboy" Ponyboy? What kind of name is Ponyboy. Whatever. I sat next to him. He was kinda good looking.

"Hi I'm y/n"

"I'm Ponyboy" he said with a smirk.

I was lost in his eyes. I could tell he was a greaser. I'm a greaser too but he didnt look like most greasers. For one thing he was in school. He also didn't come onto me right away that was something you don't find in greaser boys. We dint even work on the project during class. We just talked about his family and mine. The bell rang. It was the end of the day but I didn't want it to end. We both packed up our stuff.

"So I had a great time talking to you today" he said sweetly. "you aren't like most greaser girls" I blushed.

"I was going to say the same thing. You are different and" I paused for a second "and I like it"

We both just stood there for a few seconds looking at each other.

He finally spoke up.

"So do you have to go to your locker or something" I really didn't but I wanted to spend more time with him.

"uh...yea" I'm a really bad liar.

"here I'll come with you" he picked up my books and we started to walk.

I took books out of my locker than I would but them back in so it would look like I had to go to my locker.

"Ok thats everything"

"Ok let's go" we started to walk "so whee do you live?" I think he wanted to walk me home. But my dad was picking me up.

"I live on cherry bolsume"

"cool do you want me to take you home" I didn't want him to think that I didn't like him.

"I would love that but my dad is picking me up"

He put his head down.

I grabbed my book when we walked outside.

"my dad is here but I'll talk to you tomorrow"

He looked up at me "promise?"

I chuckled "of course" I gave him a hug and got in the car.

I was doing my homework and a little bit of the project. It was really late. I heard a tap on my window. I looked outside and saw Ponyboy standing there. He held up a big sign that said "prom?"

I freaked out on the inside a little bit but tried to keep calm. I threw on a dress and brushed my hair. I ran outside to see him. I put my hands behind his neck and gave him a kiss.

"Is that a yes?" he asked me.

"How could I say no?" I quickly gave him a kiss on the cheek and ran back inside.