chapter 4 Valentine's day speacial part two

Uhh lets make it three days before the dance since that will be hard to find a dress and outfit the day of the dance, uhhh feb 11 tuesday and the dance is on friday on valetines day idk k bye

---------------------------------------------------

Later during lunch Tyler and Josh went to go look for Debby and Jenna in the bug cafeteria.  After a while they found them and sat down at their table while their friends looking at them.

"Uhh what are you doing here"Jenna says. Tyler looks down at his lap scared what they might say he his nervous and scared for Jenna's answer.

"I uh I was goi-" Tyler tried to speak up but Josh shut his mouth.
"We would wondering if you guys would like to come to the Valentine's dance with us. Debby with me and Jenna with Tyler. Its fine if you say no." Josh says and Tyler immediately looks up at Jenna smiling.

"I would love too"  Jenna and Debby sayat the same time and giggle.

"Okay we'll pick you up at 6:30" Josh says. He grabs Tyler's wrist and takes him to the bathroom.
Once they enter the bathroom Josh starts squealing like he just saw his favorite singer or something.
"Yo Josh calm down the bathrooms are echoey" Tyler says while looking in the mirror smiling brightly to himself he can't believe Jenna said yes.

"okay okay breath josh just breath......AHHHHHHHH." josh took a long breath and screamed since he was still excited

"o gosh you're so weird anyways lets buy outfits tonight okay?"  "okay"

   jennas p.o.v.       

"hey jenna lets prank tyler and josh at the dance okay?" Debby said and I got a feeling... I didnt want to prank them. Did I actually like tyler? No no way im not supposed to like a kid like him im popular that'll ruin my reputation. 

(OOPS IM MAKING DEBBY AND JENNAS CHARACTER THOSE SELFISH POPULAR KIDS SORRY i still have respect over them so please no hate just for a book)

"Uhm uhh sure what will should we do?" I said not really wanting to do it but i have to stay cool. "lets do the slow dance with them so they kinda have a good time then pull down there pants and put water n there underwear so it looks like they peed themselves."

(hA thats lame but i cant really think of anything right now.)

"uhm okay. Cant wait." I said trying to sound like i didnt want to do it since debby will think im lame and call me a weirdo for liking tyler, the emo freak...

(OoP)

@lucidalien oop ;)