Must Be worth it

"Red Love"

I must be dreaming

You fit so perfect

I wanna give myself away

You must be worth it

Give you my touch

You take me higher and above

And then you turn

And leave me here with nothing

Red love, red, red love

_________________________________________________

"I don't know Kim, parties are just not my thing and you know that" I said as I closed my locker and began to walk down the hallway to class with my best friend Kim beside me. "Shawny I know that but you never have fun"I quickly looked at her and gave her a glare "I can be fun" she rolled her eyes at me "Your definition of fun is sitting in your bedroom reading the whole Harry potter series in one night" I shrugged "now that sounds more exciting than a party" just then the bell rang for us to head to first period. "We'll talk about this during lunch" then she was gone to first period.

I made my way to Mr.DickFace, oops i mean Mr.dixions class. He teaches English and he's so boring and mean. I walked in the class and got a head nod and a "mmhmm" from him. I rolled my eyes as I made my way to my seat. The class was almost filled when I heard the most beautiful laugh I ever heard. There, walking in the classroom, was Joseph Carter, The most popular boy in school, and my crush since I was a freshman and he was a junior. But he never pays attention to me. We have every class together, we even were put in groups together but he never even says hi to me. It's like I'm invisible. Him and his friends sat right next to me. I could smell his sweet cologne. "so you going to the party tonight man" i heard one his friends said "Yeah you no I never miss a party" Ok so maybe I will go to this party, only cause Joseph will be there. But Kim can't no that or she'll just pick on me all day. Finally class started and Mr.Dixion handed out warm ups, I began to do mine, then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked to my right, to see it was Joesph, "do you have a pencil I could borrow" I stared at him in shock, his lips were curled up into that beautiful smile that caused me to fall for him. "So do you have a pencil or not?" he asked again snapping me out my Trance "oh uh yeah I do" I quickly grabbed a pencil from my backpack and handed it to him, I felt butterfly's as his hand brushed mind "thanx cutie" is he trynna kill me, thank god I'm not a blusher I looked down at my paper with a huge smile on my face. He called me Cute! All this time, he never glanced at me and he called my cute. wow.

After first period every other class went by in a breath and I was now in the lunch room searching for Kim. I finally spotted her waving her hand around and signaling me to come over. I reached the table and sat. "Shawn listen this partie is-" I quickly cute her off. "i'll go to the party" she looked at me confused but happy "really?! why!?" I shrugged "I guess your right I need to live more" I told her as I watched Joseph walk by and wink at me. "OMG YOU LIAR!! you just wanna go cause Joseph's gonna be there" she shook her head at me with a smirk on her face. "nuuh no I don't" i said looking down at my food tray. "oh please Shawn, I know you have had a crush on him since your freshman year, I am your best friend remember I know you better than you know yourself" I sighed "ok fine your right" she clapped her hands "yeah! ok so I'm coming over to help you get dress cause your not wearing anything like that" she said has her hand gesture to what I was wearing. I nodded in agreement. I personally see nothing wrong with my large T-shirt and cut shorts and dirty converses but whatever. I watched Joseph from across the cafeteria while Kim shrieked in excitement. Joseph is Puerto Rican and White so his hair was long and curly, and he has blue green eyes and perfectly straight white teeth his smile can light up a whole room. he was just so perfect. "ooo girl you got it bad" Kim snapped me out daze with a smirk in her face.

Soon lunch was over and before you know it school was over and Kim was at my house helping me get ready."hmm let's see what you have in your closet" Kim walked into my walk-in closet and I watched her, I took out the time to check out her ensemble, she wore a gorgeous red dress that was tight and showed off her curves it stopped right above her knees, she also wore black pumps and black accessories, her brazilian hair reached just above her butt in big beautiful curls, Kim looked beyond gorgeous, I can't compare to her.

"OMG Shawny, you have all these cute clothes and never wear them!" she yelled angrily at me, I chuckled, she was right though, my mom bought me those clothes hoping that I would wear them cause she bought them but ofcourse I didn't. "go take a shower and stuff while I work on this" she said I nodded and headed to the shower.

I soon came out with my robe on, Kim patted a seat that was infront of my mirror , I sat and she began to do my hair, she turned me away from the mirror so I couldn't see, then she put red lipstick that was matching hers on my lip, she didn't put any other makeup on my face cause she claimed I didn't need it. she then finally gave me my outfit, i quickly put it on and Kim finally had let me look in the mirror.

"Oh my" I spoke as I looked at myself. it doesn't even look like me. I wore a tight long sleeved black dress that stopped just above my knees, and my hair was in a big pretty bun on top of my head. "and time for the shoes" I groan, thinking that Kim was gonna make me wear some super large heels that I wouldn't be able to walk in. but instead she pulled out some all black Jordan's that looked bran new cause I never wore them, I smiled and put them.

I'm not gonna lie, I feel real comfortable in this, I like how she mixed my Tom boyish style up with it but I still look like a girl. I gotta admit I'm looking fine.

And the guys at the party thought so to, cause none of them would stop checking me out. It made me fill a little uncomfortable cause I'm not used to it. Of course cause I'm the quiet nerd at school who only has one friend. I followed behind Kim the whole time being that I knew nobody at school and she did. "would you like to dance ma?" I heard and saw some guy with lightskin ask Kim. She nodded and left to dance with him.

Some friend she is, what am I suppose to do now. I looked around looking like a lost puppy till I was tapped on the shoulder "you lost mami?" his voice and that Puerto Rican accent. I turned to him with a smile. He gave me a large smile with his pearly whites showing. "um u-um-" I had no clue what to say. he chuckled "come with me Shawn" he grabbed my hand and pulled me along with him.

Omg I just realized he knows my name . wow. we walked Into a small bedroom, he closed the door. I instantly got scared, I guess he could sense it because he spoke and said "dont worry ma, I only brought you in here cause you looked uncomfortable, I'm not used to seein girls like you at parties like this" he smirked and sat on the bed, I furrowed my eyebrows "girls like me?" he nodded "yeah girls as pretty and ladylike,like you ,mostly the sluts and grenades come to parties like this" I blushed quickly and hid my face "don't hide from me" joesph walked up to me and pulled my arms from my face. "your beautiful" I felt like I was melting in his arms. he then did something I wasn't expecting but wanted my whole life. he kissed me.

______________________________________________________________________________

Ok how is it?

Should I keep going?

COMMENT, SHARE, AND VOTE