Mega Best Frens??

"Michael!" Jeremy shouted to his best friend.

"Jeremy, hey!" the half Filipino boy replied. "What's up?"

"Um, Michael . . . you know how we're best friends?" asked the anxious boy.

"Yeah . . . what about it?"

"Well, I was thinking that . . . I really like you," said Jeremy, his palms becoming sweaty.

"Yeah, and I really like you too." replied Michael.

"Now, Michael, when you say that, are you sure we're talking about the same 'like'?"

"I don't know, you tell me." replied the dark haired one.

"Michael, do you want to be more than friends?"

"We're already more than friends. We're best friends."

"No, well yes, but no . . . That's not what I meant . . ." Jeremy said as he softly facepalmed.

"Well then what, Jer?"

"Michael Mell, do you, want to be more than best friends?"

"Like, MEGA BEST FRIENDS?!"

"More than that."

"SUPER ULTRA MEGA UBER BEST FRIENDS?!"

"MICHAEL, FOR PETE'S SAKE, I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU. I WANT TO BE YOUR BOYFRIEND." exclaimed Jeremy to his oblivious friend.

Michael stood there in silence as he dropped his bottle of Mountain Dew Red onto the floor.

I'm nervous . . . He's not responding . . . thought Jeremy.

"Michael?"

"Jeremy, I love you too, bro."

"Homo or no homo?" said Jeremy as he suspiciously eyed Michael.

"ALL THE HOMO." was his answer as he pecked Jeremy on his right cheek, resulting in the taller boy to flush a bright red.

A/n: AYYEEEEEE. I'm back with them cringey one-shots!! But this time, it's the BMC EDITION. DUN, DUN, DUNNNNNNNNNN!!!! Okay, I'll leave. Hope you enjoy! >-<