Chapter 12

Chapter 12

++++++++++

Oh shit that hurts.

I woke to a pounding headache.

I felt lightheaded and passed out again on the floor.

Knocking and worried voices awoke me a while later.

"Megan?" Kasey called knocking on the door.

"Megan?!" She called again, worry clear in her voice as she pounded on the door.

I opened my eyes and groaned, taking in the wonderful sights of the bathroom floor.

I also took in the blood around me and looked down at my wrists, which had dried blood on them.

I frowned down at them. I don't remember doing that. Then, I remembered all the comments that had pushed me over the edge.

The door burst open and everyone stood there shocked, staring at me.

"Someone go get her Advil," Maeve said, taking charge of the situation.

Maeve and Kasey pushed everyone away and came into the bathroom with me, cleaning me up.

I changed into fresh sweatpants and a sweatshirt because I was cold, even though everyone was saying it was hot

I stood in the hallway, them watching me as I took the medicine and drank the water.

I took in their anxious expressions and sighed.

"I'm not going to kill myself ok? The only reason 'this' happened," I gestured to myself pointing at my wrists,"is because I was drunk and not in a very good mental state."

They said nothing until Kasey spoke up.

"We're just worried about you.. Go get some rest ok?"

I nodded and they walked downstairs as I walked to my bedroom.

I opened the door quietly and slipped in, closing it behind me.

I was still a little tipsy though, and the dark didn't help me.

I crashed into the wall and landed on the ground with an 'ooph'.

Taylor's snoring subsided and I held my breath until it continued.

I stumbled over to the bed and fell into it, falling asleep once again.

I woke to late afternoon sunshine streaming through the balcony doors. I yawned and groaned, sitting up.

I rose and walked to the bathroom, opening the door just as it was being opened from the other side, a freshly showered Taylor walking out.

He was bare except for the towel around his waist. His eyes narrowed at me and I slipped into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I came back out and walked downstairs, not bothering to change since I was still freezing.

I sat down at the kitchen counter, looking out at everyone playing on the beach.

I ignored Taylor when he came into the kitchen rummaging for food.

"What's your problem?" He asked coming up behind me.

I chuckled, swiveling around to face him.

"Oh nothing, everything's fine and dandy," I said, narrowing my eyes and spitting out the last part of my sentence.

"You're looking at me like it was my fault," he stated innocently.

"Because it was!" I raised my voice.

"Do you think I wanted this to happen?" He spat at me, his face heating up. "You can't blame this all on me either, you were drunk off your ass," he laughed harshly.

"I didn't know that was gonna happen!" I shrieked, making him wince.

"You were the one who lead me upstairs and shoved me against a wall and decided to fucking suck my face off," I lowered my tone, whispering fiercely.

He laughed bitterly

"And you kissed back."

I gave up, running my hands through my hair.

"People hate me for kissing you,they tell me to kill myself, that I'm not worth it," I say quietly.

His eyes soften and he sighs.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have kissed you. But it was both our faults for being irresponsible and getting that drunk. And don't listen to those people, their jealous of you, just ignore them because its not fun if you let them get to you," he said.

"I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have gone off on you like that," I said.

He accepted my apology and held his arms out, wiggling his eyebrows.

I laughed and stepped into his arms.

It was good to have him as a friend again.

A friend.

A pang hit my chest.

Shawn used to be my friend, until he decided to leave and let me find out about it on twitter.

I went on twitter, ignoring all the hate comments, going straight to the trending page.

#shashley was the number one trend.

I furrowed my eyebrows, continuing onto Shawn's profile, clicking on the latest picture.

While it loaded, I looked out the window at my happy friends all playing around in the water.

I looked back at my phone, my heart feeling strangely empty as I looked at a photo of Shawn and a pretty brunette kissing.

@Shawnmendes: This is my beautiful girlfriend Ashley @ash_marie

I read his comment, my heart shattering into a million pieces.

My heart sank as I faced the awful truth.

I had feelings for Shawn Mendes.

---------------------------------------

( A/N) Sorry this is bad! I was half asleep but wanted to keep writing :)

Ill update more tomorrow bc yknow vacation and I have nothing to do.

Ily ♥✌