Chapter~~1

"I'm home! "I put my school bag on  the couch.

"How are you unnie? How was your day? "A little girl ran to me as I took her into my embrace.
"It was a nice day Sora sweetie. How was your day? "

"Joha~"she sang out "I enjoyed my day at school"

I pinched her pinkish fluffy cheeks "good"

"Unnie! I want to listen 'manhi manhi! "

I let out a chuckle as she said that.
"You mean blood sweat and tears? "

"Hm. Yeah yeah"

She was just five. But she was also an Army. Like me. Fond of this song specially.

"Ok.Give me the device"

She started to find the tab. And returned to me. She was holding it in her little hands.

"Here! "She was excited.

I took it from her. And played the mv. She started to sing with it.

"Omo. My sis is really very cute. As my halmoni was.... "I told myself.... *sigh ***

I went to my room. Went to washroom. Filled the bathtub with warm water and soaked my whole body in it.  *relaxing**

After twenty minutes I came out from washroom. And changed into pajamas.

I went to my sister to see what she was doing. She fell asleep on the couch whilst the mv s was  still playing.

I covered her with a blanket. So silly girl.I turned off the tab and placed it between her hands. When she would  wake up,  if she couldn't find it she'd get angry.

Then I went to my room. I sat on the side of my bed. As I plugged my earphone.The songs were playing in my ears.

"Oh. I forgot to check it. Shoot! "

I turned the WiFi on.

Got into wattpad.

"Is there any notifications. Uf....  no. Ok"I mumbled to myself

"I wrote the first part of a story. No one is reading it. Maybe my writing is not good"I sighed.

"Whatever.... "

I layed on my bed. As I was sleepy. After a minute my eyes closed. And I took a nap.

I lost myself in a dream.

"Ms. Era? "Someone was calling me.

I opened my eyes. I saw nothing but darkness. The whole place was black. Nothing was colourful. My eyes were searching if I could find someone.

"Ms. Era? "

I could hear a voice, behind me.This time the voice was louder.  So I turned around.

Suddenly a white stripe of light appeared.

I saw a boy was standing there.

He glared at me.

He was in a black shirt. As he came to me I could clearly saw his face.

I blinked two, three times. But he didn't disappear.

He brought his hand before me. With a rose. I was about to accept it. But suddenly an earthquake occurred.

And I woke up.

"Unnie! How long will you sleep??!!! "

I sat up, startled.

"What? "

"It's already evening! "

"Oh"

"Were you dreaming? "

"Yeah... "

"What about? "

"You won't believe. It was about Jungkook"I chuckled at my craziness for him. Now I have started dreaming. Haha..

She smirked at me and waved her hands"What'll happen to you unnie? "

~~~~

Hi guys! It' s my new ff~~~
Did you read my previous one? If no check it out. ☺

Plz comment, vote and support me. Bye~~❤