Chapter ~~3

Did you guys watch the DNA MV? It is so freaking awesome!
All of the boys were so impressive!Fangirling moment though..!!(I know you had 100000+ times😊. Maybe more and less. Comment down who was the best😉)

Okay. Hope you'll enjoy~

......

Next morning

"I think you should get up baby"

"Let me sleep girl! "

"It's already 10!How long do you want to sleep?! "

"So what?! I don't care"

"It's a holiday. So it doesn't mean that you'll sleep the whole day!! "

"What's your problem man?! "I peeked out my head from inside of my blanket.

"At first"she started, "I'm not a 'Man'. I'm a good 'girl'. And I'm also a good army. So unnie-ah,you know what I have some responsibilities. I want to-Hey! "

"W-What?! " I opened my eyes slightly.

"Why are you sleeping?! I'm talking about some important things! And you are sleeping?! "

"Now I'm awake. Start your 'important ' speech"I said sarcastically.

"Okay"Sora cleared her throat.
"You know that BTS has already dropped new teasers, highlight reels. And..."she suddenly changed her voice tune, " Do you even remember what is today?! "

I sat up. Holding my neck on the right gand. Mumbling "What what what is today... "

"You! PABO Unnie!! "She started to hit me with her small hands. It couldn't hurt me at all. But I was acting like her those small hands could really hurt me.

"Aw.. it's hurt baby! "

"How even can you forget it??! "

"Mianhae Sora! "

She sighed. Waving her hands. Behaving she was the wisest and I was her opposite.

"Now, my Lord please tell me. I'm tired"

As I asked she made a poker face.

"You still sleeping. Aren't you? "

I straightened my back.

"Nope. Who said that?! "As I said made her startled.

"Today is Jungkook oppa's birthday. You PABO! "

My hands were straight on my head. "I forgot!Shoot! "I think myself.

"So... what do you want to do for oppa's birthday? "I asked the little but overloaded girl.

She made a blank face.

"What now? "I asked her.

"Is it even possible to celebrate his birthday?"

Then I realized it was a stupid question of course.

"Sorry again.. "I lowed my face.

"Hey, unnie! No problem"she hugged me and there was a cute smile on her face.

"Okay now. At first I need to get ready.Okay.So let me go now "

I kept the blanket away and came out from it.

I made my way to washroom with a towel.

Time skipped ~

After 30 minutes I came out from washroom.I loved to take bath for a long time.