00

Jennie;

I was heading to school when I remembered that number that my friend, Lisa, gave me for the cute guy, his name is Jungkook. He is cute and Lisa happened to know his number so I asked it from her. I thanked her then.

I decided to text that number later when I get home after school.

•After School• (aye aye aye who's your After School bias? Mine's Uee :) )

I got home and immediately put my bag down. I went up to my room and texted that number.

Jennie: Hi :)

I was waiting for a reply when my phone suddenly vibrated. It was from Jungkook's number.

Unknown: Who is this?
Jennie: Um, it's Jennie. From your class? The girl you're partnered with in chemistry?
Unknown: I don't have a Jennie in my class.
Jennie: srsly?
Unknown: yeah.
Jennie: ugh fine. I'm sorry but I think my friend gave me the wrong number. I'm sorry to waste your time.
Unknown: okay bye.

Ugh I can't believe Lisa gave me the wrong number. I decided to text her and ask why she gave me the wrong number. She told me she was sure it was his number but nope. Ugh.

JenJen: LISA!!
Lalisa: whut
JenJen: I CANT BELIEVE YOU GAVE ME THE WRONG NUMBER FOR JUNGKOOK!!!
Lalisa: Yeah I did :3. He's mine.
JenJen: Ugh I hate you. Now I have a stranger's number saved in my phone. Thanks to you, obsessed-with-Jungkook-person.
Lalisa: You're very much welcome :3.

Why oh why Lisa. AnYwAyS, I carried on. Ugh. Why did Lisa do this to me. Great, now I have a stranger's number saved in my phone thanks to none other than Pranpriya Manoban.