Chapter 2 ♠

AMBER's POV

"Hey Dyke!"

'Aish! Not again' i muttered to myself before turn to my back.

"Y-Yes?"

"Give this to my Krystal" He said and handed me a boquet of rose, i got suprised.

"Me?! But Kai i need-----" he cut me off.

"I dont care, just do it! Im very busy at my training. Just tell me later if she accept it" Kai said and just left me.

Aish! If he is courting a girl he supposed to do it by himself and not me! What a coward.

And now i need to go to the cheer leaders locker room. But how? If i suddenly show up, they will freak out. They hate me, most of them are homophobic especialy Krystal Jung.

Im thinking now if Kai purposely do this, he knows how they hate a people like me and he put me in this situation.

Im walking back n' front thingking of how to give this boquet of rose to Krystal without knowing that i am the one who will give this to her? She never want me to be near her or any gay in our school. Remember, she's a homophobic.

I saw some of cheerleader exiting the locker room and i still haven't see Krystal coming out, maybe she still in inside.

I remove my reading glass and put an face mask before carefully went inside with flowers in my hand. By this, she will not recognize me.

They are still three person left here

They are still three person left here. Krystal, Yoona and Tiffany. I hide myself and waited for a second before Yoona and Tiffany finaly leave Krystal alone.

Krystal is left alone now, she's facing her back to me and busy packing her stuff. I took a step near to her but i stop when i noticed she didn't move, maybe she's sensing someone at her back that's why she turned around.

Suprised look when she look at me and I took my chance to hold her hands and place the flower. I emmidiately escape the room before she hit me or what. I hope she didn't recognized me.

"Wait!" She said but i didn't have a chance to look at her when someone pulled my left arm and dragged me inside the stock room.

"Who are you?!" The dragger whisper shout to my face, she's a girl by her voice.

"Do you know boys are not allowed here?! Do you wanna die?!" She whisper shout again, i mentally laughed when she thought im a boy. We turned our attention when we heard Krystal voice, i guess she looking for me.

"If Captain know this, she will surely kill you" the girl said, i examined her face and it took me a second to realized that is Yoona. Yes i know her, everybody knows her, she also a cheer leader and a famous one.

"Wait, who are you again?" she asked and try to remove my face mask but i stop her and shook my head.

"No please" i begged as she continue pulling the mask away and finally remove it.