Chapter 18

Ray Pov

It's after 4 pm in afternoon my mom was gone for work. I got up and went into Lay room seeing her sleeping peacefully. I start kissing her on her neck and she woke up.

Lay: Good morning baby and why you did that.?
Ray: I want you to wake up.
Lay: Well I am up now.
Ray: See you downstairs I am going to fix breakfast.
Lay: Okay.
A/N: So Ray left her room head downstairs and made breakfast and then Lay came downstairs and turn on the living room TV to teennick and Ray just finish breakfast and she got up eat the breakfast and Ray and he was chilling watching TV until Ray got a text from Diggy saying you ready for tonight.? He text back saying yeah and look at the time it was after 6 so he still sit and chill with Lay then they end up falling asleep in each other's arms then minutes later Ray got a text from Ray saying where he at and Ray home Roc was like boy hurry up and get here then stop texting and look at the time it was after 10:50 then he woke up Lay tell her to get ready they leaving in a little bit. Ray head upstairs to take a shower. He strip and got in the shower. Bathing his self with his axe body wash then rinse off and got out and dry off then brush his teeth then lotion his body then put on deodorant then put on his outfit in the media then spray on his axe body spray.

A/N: Mean while Lay just got out the shower she is lotioning her skin then brushing her teeth. Then she put on her deodorant then fix her hair then head into her closet and put on this outfit in the media then spray on her Nicki Minaj body spray then when she head downstairs Ray was like damn baby you look hella sexy tonight then ask her if she can braid his hair and she did and after finishing up hair they left and drive to the club.

At The Club

A/N: So they pull up to the club and park up and they got out and saw Roc and Diggy and they made there way to them and got inside. When they got in their Lay went to get a shoot of vodka then made her way to Ray. Then the dj start playing on Rihanna pour it up and she start twerking on Ray and then Ray was like he going to get something to drink and ask Lay if she wanted something to drink and she say vodka and circo and he left to get their drink and Lay stay on the dance twerking to Rihanna pour it up then when it was finish she head to the bar to get her drink and saw Ray drinking and he give her. Her drink then they look over and see Roc and Diggy making out with these two random girls then they shake their head then head back to the dance floor and dance. Later that night Lay was a little drunk and Ray text Roc and Diggy telling them he is heading home and they head home and Ray turn off the car open the car door and house door and put on the couch.

Rated R Part

Lay: *takes off her coat and throws it* yes, baby, I wanted it all tonight.

Ray: *undress her slowly while kissing on her neck* baby, you smell so good..

Lay: *grinds on him soft and slowly*

Ray: *takes off her jump suit* theirs nobody in here.. mom won't be home till round 6 in the morning..

Lay: *pulls his hair and grinds harder and bites his neck* I don't care I want you NOW and okay.

Ray: mmm, baby you making raytle snake hard..

Lay: *gets on knees and takes off his pants and starts jerking him off*

Ray: *hold on to the chair and rolls eyes back*

Lay: mmm, you like that bae *goes faster*

Ray: *takes off his shirt and unties his hair* yes baby keep going.

Lay: I will *goes faster with 2 hands*

Ray: oh baby im-im boutta

Ray squirts all over her face. You love that warm juice filling your face. She licked the juices all off her face. She licked her face clean.

Ray: *sighs in relief* I'm not done yet *rips off her panties and grabs her firmly*

Lay: *grunts softly* yes bae

Ray: *slides raytlesnake in her slowly and got her on top of him*

Lay: *moans and starts riding him slow*

Ray: Yes baby faster *slaps her butt*

Lay: *grinds faster looking down*

Ray: *pulls her hair*

Lay: *rolls eyes back and moans even louder*

Ray: louder baby LOUDER!

Lay: *moans louder and rides faster*

Ray: baby, I'm boutta cum again! GO FASTER!

Lay: *starts bouncing up and down*

Ray: mmm yes baby like that *bites bottom lip and tilts head back*

Lay: *bounces faster*

Ray: baby- I'm bout to- *cums in her*

Lay: *rides slow* mmm, yes bae

Ray: ahhh baby this was the bomb tonight.

Lay: Yes, bae it was *kisses him passionately*

Next chapter I skipping 2 months getting closer for them starting there first year off at a new school. Comment and Vote