When they come alive...

One day, a little girl named Kate got a robot called I-QUE for Christmas. She loved the robot, so she put it up in her room. Two years later... Kate woke up on her birthday, she was 10 years old, she looked at I-QUE and said, " Something doesn't feel right! " Kate went down stairs to her mother, " Mother dear! Can I open my gifts now please . It is my birthday today! " Kate asked polity to her mother. " Of course dear! Nothing is stoping you hon. " Kate's mother replied. So Kate went to open her gifts and got a second I-QUE! " This is weird... I already have an I-QUE. I don't need another! " Kate told herself.

Ten days after Kate's birthday.. Kate woke up in her bed and both I-QUEs were gone! She asked her older brother if he took it. He shouted, " NO! I DON'T HAVE YOUR BABY LITTLE TOYS! NOW GET LOST LOOSER! " Kate went of looking somewhere else for her robots. She went down into the basement and she found them. They were moving and making noise, until one of them noticed Kate was coming, so they acted normal.

Kate was confused why her robots were down in the basement with the music box wined up.

So the first chapter ends here!

Thanks for reading my first chapter! More chapters are coming soon!