Main Locations and Landscapes(Camp Half Blood)

Camp Half-Blood, Half-Blood Hill, Farm Road 3.141
Long Island, New York 11954  

Now that you know the camp, time to move on to the bigger stuff, The locations and Landscape

Landscapes-

The Pegasus Stables:

The Pegasus Stables is where all the camp's pegasi and horses are kept, and is  used every few times,when some demigods would take pegasi lessons from one of the other demigods from Aphrodite's cabin. The Cabin is in charge of the pegasi lessons and managing the stables, though the Aphrodite Cabin helps every now and then with the lessons and the stables. 

The Woods:
 The woods are where dryads live and monsters were stocked, and is unsurprisingly known, to be a dangerous place no one should ever go to unless they are armed or with a companion. The campers play capture-the-flag in the woods every Friday, and sometimes hunt for monsters to fight as training.

Zeus's Fist:

Zeus's Fist is a pile of Rocks in the forest of Camp Half-Blood, shaped like a large fist if you look at it from a certain angle. Though if looked from any other angle, it looks more like a pile of deer droppings. Though originally used as a entrance to the Labyrinth, it lost it's use ever since the Labyrinth got destroyed. Along with it considered being, due to be the place where Kampe was killed, furthering the uselessness of the location in recent time.

Canoe Lake:

The Canoe Lake is where the River Naiads at Camp Half Blood reside, and as it's name suggests, is used for Canoeing and other leisure boating activities, the Canoe Lake is also used for swimming and other fresh water activities, and you can talk to the Naiads there for conversation.

Half-Blood Hill:

 Half Blood Hill is one of the hills surrounding the valley where is located. It is well known for being the place where Thalia  gave her life to save Luke, Annabeth, and Grover and was made into a pine tree, in fact, it was named "Half-Blood Hill" because Thalia gave her life there. Half Blood Hill is the first location every Demigod sees when they arrive to Camp Half Blood, as the Hill is where Thalia's Tree along with the Fleece and the Athena Parthenos is. 

The Beach:

The Beach is a sandy coastline at Camp Half-Blood's northern border, used for special occasions and for swimming 

Training Grounds-

Armory:

This is where Campers choose and get their weapons from, and houses quite  a large collection of  weapons including shotguns . It appears as a big metal shed around the side of  the Athena cabin, and often gets confused for the camp forge. The Armory is a standard sight for new demigods, so they can choose their weapon, as every camper  has to get a weapon, though the Hephaestus cabin has the option to make their own.