Chapter 27- Long walk

"Kyle we've been walking for like two hours, where the hell are you taking me", I groaned scowling at his amused face. My face probably looked like a tomato which was dripping with sweat.

Ew, imagine a sweating tomato, would it sweat red sweat or normal sweat?

Seriously I was going mad as I bit back a laugh thinking about it.

"We've literally only been walking 40 minutes, how are you complaining when you always run?", he said shaking his head chuckling.

"Well for starters I'm running so I get to the place I want quicker, two im slightly light headed from all the vodka I downed, three I hate walking, I love running", yeah that sounded better in my mind I thought to myself.

Kyle continued to chuckle, "Okay little miss fierce we're nearly there anyway", he pointed at cave-

Pause.

Oh Jennifer why do you do this to yourself, he's definently gonna kill you and bury you in that creepy little cave. You continue following Mr Gray why don't you.

"Don't be scared I'm not gonna kill you", Kyle laughed at the expression of my face whilst I stared at the creepy looking cave.

"Let's go", he said and was about to step in when I spoke;

"I am not going in there Gray", being as stubborn as I am I crossed my arms looking at him scowling. I had walked all this way to go into a dark cave which was his special place? Maybe Kyle was actual special needed.

Mean Jennifer god! Sorry.

"Come on it will be worth it", he said as he entwined his hands together with mine pulling me along as we walked into the darkness. I squeezed his hand tightly as we walked to what seemed like forever until a bright light suddenly shone before us. Literally, it was blinding.

Am I in heaven?

"Welcome to my special place", he said letting go of my hand as he looked proudly at the place before us. I gasped lost for words looking at my surroundings. Kyle had literally found a mini paradise where everything looked so beautiful and peaceful. There were so many types of flowers circled around the place and birds humming their sweet melodies. I looked around as I saw some dragon flies roaming around a rose petal. The colour was so deep and fragrant as I reached out to touch it taking in the sweet smell. I walked forward as I looked at the greenary but paused when a small deer caught my eye. It was a baby deer and I looked at the beautiful pattern on its fur and admired the deer before it made eye contact with me, I drew my breath. This place looked so peaceful. No wonder Kyle called it his special place.

"Beautiful right?", he said smiling at me.

"Yes it is, how did you find it?", I replied gently.

"Believe it or not I was playing football and the ball rolled into the cave. So I walked in with my sister to-", he cut himself as if realising he shouldn't have said something and then I looked at him, "You have a sister?", I said shocked, how was this the first time hearing about a sister?

"I don't want to talk about it he said", he voice hard and protective suddenly placing a barrier between me and him he continued to walk forward. I was so confused a million thoughts running through my mind but I shook them away.

"Come", he continued to walk further into the mysterious place until he paused holding out his hand as I grabbed it.

"Where are we going?", I asked curiously.

"One more thing to show you inside this place", he grinned when he pointed at the view.

"Oh wow",I whispered as I looked at the direction he was pointing to see water flowing down a river but above it was a water fall, it looked so beautiful, so crystal clear and clean.

I walked towards the river and placed my hand gently through the cold water before gasping when I saw something move inside it quickly.

"Oh my god there's fish inside the river", I exclaimed. I didn't know why I was so excited but the place was just so beautiful and relaxing that all my worries and problems instantly went away.

"Yup little miss fierce, there's plenty fish in the sea", he said winking as I rolled my eyes.

"But you're the only one for me", he flirted looking at me he winked and I blushed a bright coloured tomato as I groaned.

"You're so cheesy Gray", I laughed.

"And you love it", then he ran and began stripping to his boxers as he ran up the hill and to the top of the water fall.

"You coming?", he shouted from the top as I looked and him in shock. Was this boy out of his mind? Did he want to die and be eaten by fish?

"Come on Jen don't be a pussy", he taunted as I rolled my eyes and ran up the hill and towards him.

"You really want to kill me don't you", I said muttering.

"It's okay you don't have to if you're scared", he teased as he ruffled his brown hair I stared in awe admiring his beautiful features. The blue eyes that sparkled with excitement and mischief, the defined cheekbones that sculpted his face so perfectly and those defined broad shoulders and abbs well-

"Jen are you checking me out?", Kyle said laughing outloud as I blushed again but rolled my eyes trying to compose myself from looking anymore.

"You wish Gray".

"So are you jumping or not?", he questioned me smirking.

I sighed, the boy would be the death of me but as the little kids say these days YOLO I was still slightly drunk so at this very moment I agreed.

"Turn around", I ordered scowling at him as he grinned, "Why? You was checking me out so I should be aloud to do the same".

"I wasn't checking you out Mr cocky", I said as I pushed his body to turn around before slowly pulling of my top to reveal a black laced bra and then pulled of the shorts I had been wearing.

"Okay let's do it", I said as he turnt back around and it was his turn to blush as he looked down at my bronzed body. I literally saw him bite his lip which then made me blush from his stare before he cleared his throat scratching his head.

"Well damn. You ready?", he asked grinning.

"I was born ready", I suddenly said confidently. Then we jumped.