One year later

Y/N's P.O.V.
After a year of not seeing the boys I miss them. I miss Logan. Im coming back today and he uploaded a vlog and it said that he would be at the boys house all day. So I could surprise them. Once I landed I called Lydia to come. We reunited and talked for a while. Then she drove us to Logan's apartment. I changed into this.

 I changed into this

Or

(Pick one)I decided to go skating first so I walked to the skate park

(Pick one)
I decided to go skating first so I walked to the skate park. Once I finished I skated to the boys house everyone was in the backyard. So I casually skated there. "WASSUP IM Y/N." I yelled. They looked at me with wide eyes. I smiled. They ran over to me and tackled me. "Y/NNNNNNNNNN." They shouted. "Ello." I said. They got off of me and I immediately got pulled into a tight hug by Logan. "Hellur Logan." I said patting his head. I stuck my tounge out and tried to wiggle out of his grip. I was unsuccessful. "Logannnnnnn you know I love you but let me goooooooo." I whined. "Nope." He said with a smirk. I groaned. I had an idea. I told I had to tell him something and I was about to whisper on his ear. Instead I yelled in is ear. He jumped and I ran. I started laughing hard and fell over. He ran over to me and syarted tickling me. "LOGANNN *gasp* STOPPP HAHHAHAHA."I yelled.

He stopped and I caught my breath. I stood up and grabbed my skateboard and just skated around.

So it's nightime im tired this is all for today TAKE IT EASY FAM PEACE✌