Tease

Jc's POV

Lately, Kian's been such a tease. He keeps turning me on and touching me when my girlfriend is around.

*Flashback*

We were walking to the nearest restaurant with the house squad plus Dom and Chelsey. We finally got to our destination and took our seats. And what a coincidence, I was sitting in between my girlfriend and the only boy able to turn me on.

Oh fuck.

Lunch was going well so far until Chelsey started flirting with me, leaning closer to me and giggling at EVERY word I said. 

Like girl, get yourself some help.

Kian must have taken notice to it because next thing you know, I had a hand on my thigh underneath the table. I froze from the shock.

Seconds later, shivers were sent through my whole body when he started going higher up my thigh.

He was just smiling and normally watching the TV screen in the restaurant like the others while I was here, being seriously messed with.

Once his hand reached my crotch, he grabbed it and squeezed it through my black jeans.

I threw my head back and bit my lip but only one person other than Kian seemed to notice...and guess who it was?

Yup you're right.

My fucking girlfriend.

She looked at me in a confused way and then look down at my pants and she saw Kian's hand and Kian just flashed her a smile.

Her face then suddenly got serious before she began to lightly kiss my neck.

Kian raised an eyebrow before his tongue started licking my neck from the collarbone to behind my ear and ended it with a bite on my earlobe which caused me to moan quite loudly because next thing you knew, the others had turned their backs away from us and looked at me with concern but those two little bitches who were teasing me were already in their neutral positions acting innocent as fuck.

A dark shade of blush was found on my face when I excused myself to go to the bathroom.

*In The Bathroom*

What the fuck just happened there?!

My girlfriend and my best friend were  in a battle of who could turn me on the most or something....

And if I had to be honest, the earlobe bite set me on fire.

I looked at my boner and I groaned.

Fuck.

My best friend is such a fucking tease.

*End of flashback*

*Present Time*

"Jc! I need your help with something!" Kian yelled from the kitchen counter.

I lazily got up from the living room sofa and went to him.

"What?"

"Come 'ere" he said signaling for me to come closer to him.

I sighed before getting closer.

"Look, I wanna get a tattoo but I don't know if I should get one on my waist or shoulder" he said to me

"And why are you telling me this?" I ask.

"Because I need a second opinion, dumb ass" he replies with an eye roll.

"Well let's get this over with quick cause I have a date with Chelsey soon" I say looking as uninterested as ever.

"Whatever, just look at the picture of the tattoo" he said as he scrolled through his tattoo pictures.

I was watching from his shoulder, right behind him when I saw a good tattoo that could suit him.

"Stop!" I say

"What?" he asks

"Choose this one" I reply with as I point at the picture.

"Where should I put it?" he demands

I hold unto his waist which causes him to back up making me groan as his butt comes in contact with my crotch layered by Calvin Klein boxers and black sweatpants.

I feel his lower region and realize that this bitch didn't put on any underwear.

"Jc...what are you doing" Kian's asks

"Kian...are you wearing underwear...?"

"How about you find out for yourself?" he asks with a smirk on his face.

I turn him around and pull him closer to me, our faces inches apart.

He bites his lip as I bite his ear and whisper in his ears

"Paybacks a bitch"

I slip my hand into sweatpants and kiss him hungrily while stroking his member.

I groped his butt, pulling us closer and filling up any gap that could have been in between of us.

He laced his hands through my hair and said these words:

"Make love to me, Justin"

I smirked, kissed him and replied by:

"With pleasure" before I pulled him to my room forgetting all about that date that I had with Chelsey.