Manila (Manuelito)

Davide, Cecilia and I are childhood friends

We are inseparable, to the point that our parents hired only one babysitter for us when we were young... well younger

I was happy.. not until when I recognized my feelings for Ceci.. It started to burden me and slowly eating my thoughts

Especially when I compare myself to Davide... Asking me why I was doing the latter? Because I know that Ceci loves him

How did I figured it out?

Well if you love someone you can't help but observe them. You're always hungry for information making you fall deeper if you discover new things.. Even the flaws that you used to hate about them, you will find yourself loving it.

Then I found her looking at him.. and it broke my heart.

Because of the way she looks at him is the exact same way I look at her.. I'm not dense to fail on noticing something so simple..

I cannot compare myself to him.. If we have a competition, he will win for sure and I was just there beaten up that even my own parents wouldn't recognize me.

Well... I have something that Davide doesn't. ....

I have a mother. ..

Okay that was horrible.. ((a/n: sorry guys! XD))

Back to the topic

Seeing her so lovestruck while looking at him broke me. It bugged me so much that I even got out of character.. it was not so me when I asked her if she had something for him.

Her eyes grew wide at that time

"W-what?!! H-he's .. uhm like a brother to me! H-how can I do that!!? That's so I-incest!!"

Well I would've believed you if your face is not red and you're not a stuttering mess .. which is not so you..

I faked a smile

"Wow! I won't buy that! Hahaha! Uyyy~ the Gorilla has fallen! Is it the end of the world?!!"

"S-shut Up!! Don't spill a single word about this or I'll kill you!"

The fact that she did not deny my teasing confirms my suspicion..
It broke me once again but the pain was greater this time.

She punched me and I cried out. I did not hold back my tears. She laughed at me and said that I was weak that I cried on her punch..

As much as her punch hurt, my heart is on greater pain than the pain on my ribcage. Like hell I would say that to her face..

After I confirmed it, I started to think that I should gave up.

That she would never love me.

I tried, but this stupid lil thing that pumps blood won't allow me to. I can't let her go. I can't let my feelings go.

I don't know what possessed me that time that I started to think positive..

I was like..

I still have a chance. As long as she and Davide are not together ,I can just let her learn to love me..

I know it was impossible. I know that it was incredibly stupid. I know that it was so wrong. Because I know how unrequited love feels as much as her. I know that it was hard to let go..

Especially if it's Davide.. everyone loves the smol bean. Even me..

no homo.

......