Chapter one

6 years later

Wow. It's already been six years since Joshua left to Los Angeles with his parents when we were 10. He said he was coming back and I trusted him but how much can a person bear.

It always used to be Joshua and Hazel.

6 years is not a short amount of time. From those six years i wasted two years of it. Two years of not being myself and continously mourning for the ubsense of my bestfriends, but with time I moved on. I moved on with life and made new friends.

"It's not fairrrr." That was Jaxon whining about not reaching the cafeteria on time for the fries.

"Dude, life ain't fair." Ryan said, ploppimg a bunch of fries in his mouth. "Ooooh, these fries are good."

"You don't have to rub it in my face." Jaxon muttered.

"Yeah, I do."

"No, you don't"

"Where's the fun it that?"

"Exactly, there's no----"

" GUYS!! WILL YOU SHUT YOU'RE MOUTH FOR ONCE?!!!" That was Katherine aka my girl bestfriend.

"Whatever" They both mumbled under their breath.

"Anyways"  Kath exclaimed. "Did you guys here about that dance taking place next week.

"Yeah, but I don't think I'm going." I claimed. It's not that I didn't want to go, it's just that I had no one to go with.

"Why not?" Adam asked from next to me.

"Don't have a date." I shrugged like it was no big deal.

"You can go with me if you want." He said, not only making me shocked but even everyone else.

Silence

However Jaxon was the one to recover first. "Oh my god, did you just ask Hazel out to the dance!"

After Jaxon the table envloved in shrieks by katherine.

"OOOOOOOOOOH MYYYYYYY FREAKINGGGG GODDDD!!!!! NOOO WAYY!!"  She squealed. Next thing you know, she was standing- jumping- out of excitement.

"Come on, I wouldn't want my bestfriend to be missing out on all the fun." He said pulling me to his side, swinging one arm around my shoulder.

"You sure?" I asked. I didn't want to ruin his night or bore him.

"Positive." He smiled.

"We're so going shopping after school!" Katherine squealed. Well you can't really blame her. She's going with Isaac- the schools personal badboy.

"Whatever you say Kath." I roĺled my eyes playfully.

****

"OMG KATH, DECIDE ALREADY!" I screamed out of fustration.

"The red one looks so peng but the gold one is just WOW!!" She said, both dress in her hands.

"Just get the gold one." I said. I mean come on, I needed a dress too and currently we weren't going anywhere

"But the red one has the most cutest bow, which screams innocent and the sequences are so elegantly placed on the boarder-line of-"

"OKAY! Get the red one then!"

"But the gold---"

"That's it! We're getting the gold one." I said snatching the gold dress out of her hand and making my way to the cash.

"But--"

"No buts, we're getting this one and that's final."

"Fine." She agreed and followed me.

After finally buying her dress, we finally made our way home, since I already bought a dress hours before her.

It was a beige colour, which ended mid-thigh, hugging my curves perfectly. It had a sweetheart neckline showing a teasing amount of cleavige, whilst the floral sleeves dropped down a bit and lastly, the ribbon on the waist accentuated the whold look.

****
Next week

It was the night of the party where i was currantly drinking my butt off.

"Hazel, I think that's enough drinks." Adam said, with a concerned look on his face.

He reached out to take the drink out of my hands bit i quickly pulled it away.

"Nah." I giggled.

"Come on Hazel, you're already really drunk." Adam explained.

I chugged down the rest of the drink and giggled.

"Lets dance." I grabbed his hands, pulling him towards the damce floor.

"Okay fine." He sighed.

"Yay!" I exclaimed, earning a small smile from him.

Before we knew it, we were on the dance floor, dancing like no tomorrow.

We were both laughing and fun beacuse we're weired like that.

"Adaaaaaam!" I yelled over the music.

"Yeah!" He yelled back.

"I need to pee." I said in his ear so no-one else would hear.

After Joshua left six years ago, Adam came around and got me back on the road. He was the one who pieced my heart back togather and was there for me when he wasn't.

Adam nodded, lacing our fingers, he took me upstairs to the bathroom.

"I'll wait outside."

I nodded and went inside but little did I know that I was in for a suprise.

The second I stepped in was the very second someone smacked their hands over my mouth to muffle my screams.

I peeked at the figure and noticed that he didn't go to my school. He looked older.

He slammed me against the bathroom wall, caging me with his body, all in all staring intently into my eyes.

His eyes were full of lust which caused panick to errupt through me. My heart beat picked up, desperately trying to escape his hold.

His free hand went down to grab my ass. My eyes widened, whilst he smirked.

I bit his hand causing him to wince and loosen his grip, meanwhile I took this chance to scream.

"ADAAM!!!" I screamed.

It was only a matter of time until his hand regained it's grib but this time with a lot more force.

But Adam didn't respond

Tears were now sliding down my cheeks, hiding in his hand.

The guy removed his hand from my mouth and placed it on my ass, gripping tightly.

I squirmed, trying to escape but it was no use.

He was kissing down my neck until I kneed him whee the sun don't shine.

He yelped and fell to the ground in pain, giving me the perfect chance to escape.

Fresh tears were now freely travelling down my face, clearly smudging my makeup. Sobbing loudly, I tried finding Adam.

Key word: tried

I couldn't find him. He wasn't outside the bathroom like he said he was going to be.