Chapter 1

OH NO!:

*Hollies POV*

As i sat down on the cold public toilet seat knowing if this was postive my life would be ruined basically. I didn't mean for this my parents were out it was just me and my brother at home alone he was banging some chick and so I decided to have sex with my brothers younger friend Finn he was also the schools basket ball captain and Schools Player he has a pretty bad past which adds to it but no one knows his past we just know that its bad. I took the text out of its packet and looked at the instructions i peed on it and then prayed it wasn't positive i looked down and well what my luck ............Pregnant.                     Wait sometimes the cheap tests are wrong so i caught a taxi to the doctors and booked a appointment for after school tommorow. Once i got home i just went into my room and thought if I am pregnant how am I Hollie robins going to tell the school Player Finn that he got me pregnant. I thought maybe he would accept it because i know he still has a heart even if he dosen't act like it. I know its him if I am pregnant for 2 reasons 1. lost my virginity to him and 2. Im not the type to go and sleep around with all the boys. Its just Finn tricked me he said he loved me, I thought as a tear rolled down my cheek.

(A/N hey guys i hope you enjoyed the first chapter i know it was really short so dont worry the Next chapters will be way longer ok dont forget VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW thanks)