3 // shooketh

eva

I groaned, looking over to my side and noticing that Isaac was sleeping. I smiled, looking to my clock and realizing I have 30 minutes until my alarm goes off. I sat up, running my hands around my face and stumbling out of my bed.

I decided to use my mom's bathtub instead of the shower, just because I feel like it. I grabbed the doorknob, opening the door of my mother's room and I widened my eyes when I saw her on top of a guy. Naked.

"Evangeline!" She yelled, covering herself.

"Oh, my God!" I moved back. "Oh, my God! Mom!"

"Stop looking!" My mom yelled back

I quickly turned around, closing the door and facing a very sleepy and worried Isaac. "What? What happened? You yelled, are you okay?"

"Ewww. Don't talk to me. I'm cringing so hard right now." I scoffed and Isaac frowned as we walked back to my room. "Ew. Ew. Ew. Oh, Jesus. Ew."

"What happened?"

"My mom. Room. Naked. Guy. Sex." I said, falling on my carpet.

"Oh." Isaac mumbled. "Oh, ew."

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Isaac and I sat uncomfortably next to the guy while my mom prepared us some coffee. Isaac's hand was on my left knee while I glanced at the guy.

"Well, at least don't be a prick, wrap your dick."

Isaac coughed nervously and my mom let out a loud gasp.

"Evangeline!" She hissed. "We're—We're having breakfast!"

"Oh, yeah? I was waking up!" I groaned, shoving a piece of pancake into my mouth.

"Evie—" Isaac tried.

"No. No. We have rules here. They have to leave, remember, Mom?" I asked.

"I can leave." The guy said.

"Sit down." I hissed. "I don't even know you."

He shrugged. "My name is Mark."

"So, Mom, how would you feel if you got into my room and I—I don't know, I could be giving someone a handjob. Just like that, "oh, hey, Mum, you're home early, that's too bad I have company right now, uh?" Would you like that?" I tried.

 Just like that, "oh, hey, Mum, you're home early, that's too bad I have company right now, uh?" Would you like that?" I tried