Checkmate sir Checkmate (Ultimate Muscle one-shot)

Name: Furukawa, Nagisa. (Last, First)

Age:16

Power: Controls other people's shadows,and the elements

Looks: Medium length purple hair and purple eyes, hourglass figure, 5"7

Race: Half wolf and half pureblood vampire.

Personality: Cold, smart, tomboyish, caring and sorta distant.

Likes: Singing, fighting, playing sports, cooking. Loves kids,animals,her granparents,and plants

Talents: Cooking, singing, excellent fighter, excellent at sports,danciing.

Family: Mother and younger twin brother, Furukama,Tomoya. Her mother left so she has to take care of her little brother. Whereabouts of her mother are unknown.

hates: fanboys and girls,idiots,spoil brats,granfarther being an idiot all the time,her brothers flirting,people thinking she's a boy and people sneaking up on her,also wounders why her grandmohter is friends with Sunshine when he stop by the cafe before heading to the flowershop.

Name: Furukama, Tomoya. (Last, First)

AGE:16

Power: Controls water and other elements

Looks: Short purple hair with gold eyes. Muscles. 5"7 (same height his older twin sister, Nagisa.)

Race: Half wolf and half pureblood vampire.

Personality: Bubbly, warm, kind, funny, timid, only when he sees blood. Protective, sometimes hot headed and stubborn, when it comes to his sister.

Likes: Listening to Nagisa sing, sports, cats, sometimes enjoys watching his sister fighting other people, she always wins. Swimming, reading and watching t.v. Music, his band. Oh, and he LOVES chocolate, and Nagisa's food!

Talents: Can swim really good, writes poems, plays lead guitar, likes to fight with Nagisa sometimes, just enough so she'll spar with him, eventually loses though, making him pout and wine about it.

Family: Nagisa, his older twin sister. He doesn't really ask about his mother, in his mind she's not family since she abandoned him and his sister, in a way, Nagisa is his mother, he doesn't remember his father.His grandparents

Background:

They are both head of the Furukawa family they are friends with Roxanne because she accepted them or who they are.they bothe trun into white wolves the grand father is very protective of Nagi.

Both grandparents live at the shine they own and dojo.Tomo and Nagi live on their own in a big house since their dad is rich but they dont care about being rich or exppenssive stuff they use the money food,clothes, and pay the bills.

Nagi and Tomo work at a cafe that a kind elderly cuple run and Tomo's live with Nagi and her brother they help out around the house,they look up to Nagi as an older sister:two work for their gandmother at her flower shop while the other two work at the same cafe as Nagi and Tomoya, Sunshine is a friend to their grandmother.

Everytime they are at work tomo flirts with different girls and she pulls him by the ear

(One-shot beings) (Checkmates pov)

Master Sunshine had led me into this cafe after telling me that after, he would vist this old lady that he's friends with. I didn't know why he has brought me along, it must be for some reason.

We both currently be sitting at a table and that's when I heard her voice, "Tomoya, stop flirting and get back to work." The voice caught my attentsion and I turned my head slightly to see a girl that was the one that stuck out the most from everyone that was in the cafe.