Ariana Grande Preference

Ariana Grande:

How you met: You met at a dance studio you were working at. You're a dance teacher for the teens and you love your job. You teach hip hop, contemporary, which is your favorite, and modern dance. Today your studio was being used for Ariana Grande to find new back up dancers. Anyone from 18 to 25 could audition, and even though you wanted too, you had a class to teach, but some of your students were there and wanted you there to help them prepare and for emotional support.

While you would help them with their dances, Ariana would watch you during the rotations, and sometimes between the performances. Not only was she impressed but she would look you over, mostly staring at your but cause your ass...

You didn't think of yourself as a beautiful girl, cute maybe but not beautiful. You were taller than her at 5'6", and had short blonde hair. It wasn't too short but it came down to your shoulders. You also had abs, and Ari could clearly see that since your shirt stuck to your stomach from your sweat. But Ariana was entranced, the way you moved, the way you talked and the way you held yourself. She sometimes couldn't look away from you, and Frankie, her brother, had to nudge her a few times to get her back to the task at hand.

At the end, Ariana didn't really think anyone would fit into her squad, until she watched you step into the 'circle'.

"A-are you gonna dance?" Ari asks you, a blush showing up on her cheeks. You nod, giving her a shy smile before closing your eyes and letting out a deep breath. The music starts and you were quickly taken away by the song and the beat as you gave the dance your all. The whole dance lasted only a few minutes but it felt like a lifetime. Ari was blown away, her mouth was left open as she watched you dance. One the music stopped, your students ran to you telling you that you were amazing. They all turned towards Ariana and she smiled and nodded.

"So would you like to come on tour?" She asks and you giggle and nod, your students going wild and cheering for you. You walked up to the singer and shook her hand, not wanting to get her sweaty but she pulled you in for a hug anyways. And truthfully, you didn't want that hug to end.

Who asked who out (Date): You asked her out first but you stuttered it out. First you knew she was with Mac and you would never ruin anyones relationship cause you aren't a homewrecker.

The day was pretty nice when you asked her out on a date. Even though it was kinda hot, it was a beautiful day. Ari actually didn't want you to sleep on the bus with the boys because she didn't want them to try to flirt with you, even though at the very beginning you told everyone you were gay. So you and Ari had the bus to yourselves. You were in the phone talking to your mom and you were running late to rehearsals. You hurriedly said bye to your mom and put on a blue dress and sandals and rushed out the bus and to the arena.

Ari was in the middle of rehearsing for Pink Champagne when you finally made it up on stage. You had a guilty look on your face, the other dancers glaring at you, but Ariana smiled when she saw you and skipped towards you. Everyone except you, knew that Ari had a soft spot for you and if you were late, like now, she wouldn't care.

"Mom said hi." You tell the singer and she giggled and pulled you to your spot as the music started again. There were a few new moves that you added in and this was the first time you were showing them, and thankfully they liked the new moves. But Ari kept messing up and you had no reason as to why. The dancers were getting frustrated because they had to redo it over and over and you were worried that the moves were too hard for the singer. But that wasn't the case. It was your ass. As you stepped down the steps, it jiggled and it made her mess up. Of course, you had no idea cause you were too oblivious to it. You sent the dancers off to relax as you tried to teach Ari the moves. You made her do it by herself before you did it with her and she finally got it right. You both were so excited she pecked your lips on accident and you were frozen stiff. But before you could ask or tell her anything, she squeaked and ran off stage.