school

phil's pov

hi i'm phil lester and i'm a senior in high school. many people would consider me a punk. yes, i have snake bites and gauges, my hair is black and the ends are dyed blue, i wear mostly black clothing, and i have tattoos. but personality wise, i am just an innocent, smol bean. the only thing i'm looking for in life is my soulmate. i don't even know if i will find my soulmate. do soulmates even exist?

~~~

"ughh, i have to get ready for school, thank god it's a friday." i mumbled to myself as i heard my alarm go off. i got up from my bed and grabbed my favourite black jumper, a pair of black skinny jeans, and my black combat boots, and my towel and went to the bathroom to take a shower. i quickly took a shower and i dried myself off. i put on my clothes once i made sure i was fully dry, and fixed my hair as it was a mess. 

hmm, i feel like today will be very special, i thought to myself

after having those weird thoughts, i went to the kitchen and i saw my mum making pancakes. 

"hi, mum."

"hi, sweetheart, i made you pancakes, i'm sorry but i won't be able to drive you to school today, i have to go to work early."

"that's fine, i can just drive to school, i was planning on meeting up with chris and pj anyway."

"okay, but be careful phil. i don't want my baby getting hurt."

"i will be careful mum, but i got to go or else i will be late."

"okay, honey. see you later."

i waved a bye to my mum and i quickly started my car. i quickly texted chris and pj, telling them that i will pick them up.

TERRIFIC THREESOME GROUP CHAT:

phil: pj, chris get ready, i'll pick pj up first and then chris.

pj: just come to chris's house.

phil: why?

pj: i stayed over at chris's.

phil: oh my god, ya'll didn't fuck or anything?

pj: no, of course not!1!2!1!!1

chris: yES wE dID pEEJ.

i silently laughed to myself, and i quickly went to chris's house. thankfully, they were already outside waiting for me.

"how was your little fuck session?"

"chris and i didn't fuck."

"it was amazing, right, pj?

"ummm, yea, of course, chris."

"i knew it, it's kinda obvious that ya'll fucked."

we drove to school in a comfortable silence and we got out of my car. we waved our byes, and planned on meeting for lunch like always, and we went to our classes. i went to my first class, english lit. i sat down on my regular seat, and waited for class to start. i was watching the door, looking at the people walking in, and i saw a boy i had never seen before. he was so cute, he was wearing white tights with little baby blue bows in the ankles, a pastel pink, white, and pastel blue lolita dress, and pink flats. he had a pastel pink and pastel blue flower crown on his head, covering his brown, straight fringe. the boy went to go talk to the teacher, and the bell rang, signifying that the teacher is supposed to start class. 

"good morning, students. we have a new student with us. will you like to introduce yourself?" she asked the boy, and the boy nodded.

"hi, so my name is [dan], i like pastel colours, i'm bisexual, and i love video games."