my high school

introducing the characters :)

riley holland:Riley loves the outdoors and is hardly ever seen hanging out inside. He isn't really shy but he isn't one o those people who is friends with basically everyone. He also likes to swim a lot so often he is seen at the local pool.

kassia hyatt:She loves to travel, and she is confident and very social. She is sarcastic and stubborn, but not to the point that she is bratty. But she is also respectful and has excellent grades. She loves theater and music.

logan tesson:Funny, called a practical joker by polite people. Usually really calm and sure of himself. Always has a funny comeback. Flirts with every girl he meets.

maria lopez:She's very outgoing and shy at the same time. (is that possible?) She's shy at first, of course, but she knows how to have a good time. She's very protective with all of her friends, but when they hang out, she usually stays quiet until she's talked to. She's very athletic, and she's (probably) the captain of the volleyball team. She's very supportive of all her friends and she loves them to bits

maddie kennington:She's very wild and funny most of the time she'll want to party but she's still a very bright student, she's hilarious and very outgoing and confident.

hayley toelle:Hayley is very blunt, she will not sugar coat anything and if you ask for an opinion, you're sure as hell going to get it. Although she lacks tact, she really does mean well. She loves to take care of people, she's hospitable and maternal, and wants everyone around her to be comforted. If her friends or family are threatened or attacked, she will have no hesitation in sassing you and making you wish you'd never been born. 

mercy franco (evie):She loves to travel, and she is confident and very social. She is sarcastic and stubborn, but not to the point that she is bratty. But she is also respectful and has excellent grades. She loves theater and music. She does not know her parents very well because she rarely sees them.

luke heaning:He's a friendly guy, but can come across as a jerk to people who don't really know him. He's a gentlemen to girls, even though people always assume he's a typical player.

A/N

this is a new story :) i have been planning for a while but i will be posting hopefully every wednesday :)

~leighh