Chapter Four.

They looked at each other's eyes with a chocking look, harry approached from her face but suddenly they heard Taylor voice.

"What the hell is happening here"Taylor shouted with an angry look.

"What?" Harry's voice shook for fear and wonder, Taylor was filled with anger and Amanda was shocked

"I said what the hell is going on here?"
Taylor continued with an angry look putting her hands on her waist saying:"Why are you two here, and why are you standing too close?"

"There was an insect on her face, and We were here because um we wanted to have a chat about, about the food! Yes we were talking about different kinds of food"
Harry said and Taylor looked at Amanda, She shook her head in confirmation.

"yeah, we were talking about the food and he asked me to make his favorite food for the dinner,to know better"

Taylor looked at her in a threatening way then she walked to Amanda three feet.

"And would you tell me what is it?"

Amanda froze so does harry and Taylor smirks. She knew she had to say something.

"Oh, it's the chicken?" Amanda said it with a fake smile to make Taylor believe.

Taylor was shocked and harry laughed out loud because of the surprise and the joy.

Taylor whispered something angrily, then she looked at Amanda with a silly smile.

"We need to talk harry" She said angrily And left to wait Harry in their palace.

Harry looked back to Amanda and smiled to her then he walked two feet back to talk with her better.

"Sorry for being such a stupid girl" Amanda said it with a shy face, looking at the ground waiting for harry to continue.

"No, You are not! I was the stupid one for all of that really" He said it with a smile, putting his hands in his pocket.

Amanda smiled back then she remembered that Taylor needs Harry.

"Prince Harry, Miss Taylor needs you! " She whispered and got inside the palace with a smile so he did the same.

In the room of Taylor.

    She waited for him more than five minutes and she became mad but she heard the door's opening.

"Ehum, i'm here honey" he said it with a fake smile then he sat next to Taylor on her bed to look again at her waiting for talk.

"Okay, why both of you were close like that?" she said with a low voice.

Harry tried to talk and say the same things he said outside but when he started to say any word she stopped him with her voice.

"Did you think that the drama you made, i believed it? You are kidding Harry right" She looked at his eyes with an angry look.

"Taylor believe me, i didn't cheat on you before with any woman else" He said it with a lovely tone but she stopped him again saying : "Remember Sonia? "

When Harry heard the name, he was choked then he looked at the ground.

"So, don't say anything! " Taylor said it then she left her room and closed the door behind her to make a loud voice.

Flashback one year ago.

Sonia was a Spanish servant, harry cheated on Taylor with her but she knew it and she kicked her out of the palace.

When Harry remembered, he was angry then he left the room too.

In the kitchen.

     Amanda was cooking the dinner with a pretty smile on her face, she remembered that tomorrow she will go back to Elizabeth and finally she will smile from her heart again. Again Stefanie's voice cut her thought, she breathed and looked at her with a smile.

"They are not talking" Stefanie said it with a low voice, Amanda looked at her with an interesting look.

"Oh my god why? "She said it with a Chock.

"She told him about Sonia, i was listening to their conversation in Taylor's room." Stefanie said it then she looked at the food.

"Really. But wait, who is Sonia?" Amanda said it with a serious look.

Stefanie told her everything about Sonia, when she did Amanda felt that she'll be like her but she kicked this thoughts from her brain and talked.

"What the hell is that? " Amanda said it with a sad voice.

"He is the one who did that, Taylor was poor in her feeling really" Stefanie said it with a sad look then she took the soap and the rest of the food to the royal table.

"Stefanie don't forget the chicken" Amanda said it then she gave the plat of the chicken to her and prepared the drinks.

On the royal table.

  Harry and Taylor sat on the royal table, they didn't talk together. Just ate their food and drank their drinks.

Stefanie talked.

"Misses Taylor i need to talk with you for a moment please after finishing your food, Majesty" She said it with a smile.

"Of course, i finished let's go now!" Taylor said it then she put her hands on Stefanie's shoulder and left.

Amanda looked at her with a surprise, then she heard Harry's voice.

"I like the chicken" He said it with a smile.

"Yeah, but i guess that it's not your favourite food for dinner" She said it while she was taking the plats from the table.

"Well, Chicken is my favourite really, because of this Taylor was surprised " He said it with a smile.

Amanda was really surprised.

"So, Good night Amanda" he said it with a smile then he went upstairs.

"Good night" She whispered to herself.

...

  In the morning Amanda woke up with happiness because she will go to Elizabeth again but when she was preparing her bag, she heard her room's door voice.

She looked back then she saw Taylor coming to her with a snake smile.

"Good Morning Miss... "

Taylor cut her words with a bad talk.

"I added for you an extra weeks so you can't go home Today, Amy! " she said it with a silly smile.

Amanda was chocked.

...

Thanks