The Job of a High School Host!

^Kei's Balinese outfit^

*A/N*Hi guys! I'm also putting a picture of Kei's outfit here because there were some difficulties for some readers accessing the media

*A/N*
Hi guys! I'm also putting a picture of Kei's outfit here because there were some difficulties for some readers accessing the media.  Hopefully this fixes it and please let me know if you guys have anymore difficulties!
~Shiloh

Haruhi smiled as she had finally finished studying. Closing her notebook she silently swore as she looked at the time. She gathered her things and ran down the hallway.

"I'm never gonna hear the end of it, if I show up late!"

She finally arrives at music room 3, opening the door Haruhi is greeted by, not the host club, but a tropical paradise? Palm trees, tropical flowers, even tropical animals.......

What is this? Where am I?

"Welcome~" Haruhi looks up to see the other members of the host club, but dressed as tropical islanders?

When I opened the door....the whole place was decked out like a tropical paradise....Can you see this from heaven Mom? This is the club I was forced to join. Haruhi thought with an annoyed twitch of her eyebrow. Nearby a snake slithered up a tree and a large toucan land on her head.

~The Job of a High School Host~

"You finally made it Haruhi, you're so late." Said the twins. Haruhi looked at her small pocket calendar, "I could be wrong," she said with the toucan still perched upon her head, "but my calendar says it's still early spring."

"Huddling under a kotatsu table, fearing the cold is nonsense, and besides the heating system we have is, the best!" Says Tamaki, striking a dramatic pose.

Haruhi sighs with an annoyed scowl.

"Do you have a problem with the way we run our club Haruhi? Be careful what you say, you do owe us 8 million yen remember?" Kyoya said, with a sort mob boss tone, looking up at her with his cold calculating eyes.

Haruhi felt a chill run up her spine as she recalled her massive debt, while the nightmare of the vase shattering replayed in her head.

"Gentlemen do not bundle up in bulky clothing," said Tamaki as he waved a fan around. "It may be chilly, early spring out there in the real world, but here at the club we want to surprise our chilly little kittens with a warm tropical paradise." He had his arm hanging over Haruhi's shoulder.

Off somewhere else, Mori was running around with Hani hanging off his shoulders. Kei sat nearby, watching his two closest friends with a smile. He also worse a themed outfit, but unlike Tamaki's, Kei's was white and blue with gold trim. His shirt was open allowing his chest and stomach to be visible, and gold bangles hung off his thin arms. A scarf was wrapped loosely around his head.

"Oh yes we've turned this place into Nirvana, a Balmy tropical island of everlasting summer!" Tamaki finished, bringing his speech to a close for now.