bonus | 04

Jonah | Elena

Jonah and Elena were sat down on a blanket in the middle of a park as it was Out and About day. 

"Ellie, where's Luci and Luke?"

"Playing fetch with the dog. They're right in front of you."

"Oh that's them?"

"You can't even recognise your own kids?"

"The sun's in my eyes!"

•••

Lucianne and Lucas were the couple's five-year-old twins who had a certain penchant for causing trouble and as today was Out and About day, there was a lot of space to go around causing mischief. However, Elena had her eye on them while Jonah lay back onto the blanket and observed Elena.

"You know, I never regret the day we had a row."

Elena smiled at him and tilted her head.

"Why?"

"Because it made me realise that I still loved you. I mean, I had this massive crush on you as a seven year old. Sappy or not, t'was the truth!"

"I thought I was the only one! And what do you mean t'was. What about now?"

"Well HAHAHAHA! I still love you."

"Seriously though! Sometimes it's hard to believe that I'm actually married to you and that I have two kids. I sometimes think that we're eighteen again."

"So do I, Lena. So do I. Well, at least I get eternity with you!"

"Ah, yes you do! Whether you like or not!"

And as Jonah pulled Elena into a hug, he murmured,

"Like it, I do."

Eventually making Elena blush and beam back at him.

A/N: That's the end of the bonus chapters! The q and a will be up sometime soon so don't fret. (It's not like you are but oh well.)

The new book will be out today and there is more information in the next chapter!!

Question: Recommendations for a TV show?

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Until next time!