chapter 1:Understanding each other

Morning sun gazed upon star's bed room window.."STAR!"marco yelled to wake star up."C'mon it's time for breakfast"
"Yah..sure"star replied with a sleepy tone.
"Lets go were going to the park today to walk to laser puppies"
"Coming"star said.
"Be downstairs after 5 minutes"
After a while marco's dad seems to notice that star wasn't up for a while
"Marco can you check on star .."
"Sure dad ..no problem"
When marco went upstairs he knocked at the door "star",then he knocked again and heard star screaming.He quickly opened the door. Star was screaming just because she saw a cockroach in her boot
"STAR YOU SCARED ME.."
"Well sorry marco i .."
"No ..you made me believe a lie ..i was so worried about you.."
"Look marco chill...im sorry ok!"
"Just leave me alone" marco said
Marco's parents heard almost everything "you think we should put them back together?" Marco's dad asked
"No let them figure this out by themselves"...
Meanwhile marco was talking to his self then he was surprised by the loud knocking on his closet door .then when he opened it it was glossaryk .."ahhh marco yes finally you got me out " he said ."glossaryk!!what are you doing in my closet?Star placed you there did she ..i told her a million times .." then glossaryk interupted marco "hold your tail marco..remember its not all stars fault you and star was reading some chapters here without me YOU READ WHILE I WAS SLEEPING ..so clearly to say its both your faults".
"Your right ..maybe i just need to understand her i should probably say sorry"..right before marco can finish speaking he heard a scream ..it was star ...