The Confession

You ran home and ran straight to your room. Chat Noir was waiting for you.

"Hey, Chat Noir," you greeted.

"Hello, (Y/n). It's been awhile," he stood up and walked toward you.

"Yes, it has but you could've came over whenever," you told him.

"I have something to tell you," he changed the subject.

"What is it?" you asked.

"I love you," he confessed. You turned red. This couldn't be happening. You two barely knew each other. Sure you hung a couple times a week and that has been going on for like a month but still. Not here. Not now.

"(Y/n)?" you shook your head and came back to the real world. It was just your imagination. You sighed relieved.

"Are you feeling okay?" you mom asked.

"Yeah," you answered and went up to your room. On your bed was Chat Noir. You began blushing. You walked up and poked him to see if he was real. He was.

"Can't help it, huh? I know. It's hard to not stay away in my presents," he was joking right? All you wanted to do was see if this was your overactive imagination but no. It was him. Huge ego and all.

"Yeah. Sure. We'll go with that," you simply said.

"So, why'd you come?" you asked sitting down on the bed with him. 

"I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me," he answered. You just stared at him. Was this a joke? No, it couldn't be. You thought about for a minute.

"Why?" you asked. He was pretty happy you didn't reject him but you didn't accept either.

"Because I like you. A lot," he answered.

"I like you too Chat Noir but my heart belongs to Adrien," you answered but his smile never faded. Actually, it got bigger.

"You do? Well, you'll like me too," he said before leaving. Once he left you had a million questions. All of a sudden someone knocked at the door. You ran down and threw it open. Right in front of you was Adrien. He put an arm around your waist, pulling you closer before he kissed you. You became every shade of red possible. He pulled away and you were light headed.

"My heart belongs to you too," he kissed your hand and everything just stopped. He was Chat Noir. You told him many personal things. He liked you back. Everything was just weird.

"You're Chat Noir?" you already knew the answer but there was no shame in asking.

"Yep!" he answered in a happy tone.

"That's what you meant by "You'll like me too". It's all so clear. Why you hung out with me. Why Chat Noir was here all the time. You wanted to know me and have me like you back," you concluded. He nodded.

"I've liked you for awhile now. I'm so happy you like me back," he smiled. You both knew that this was gonna work out. You'd be together forever. That thought made it even better. This was the best thing that could've ever happened. You kissed him and he kissed back and he ended up spending the night. You two listened to music and talked and just had a great time.

(I am horrible at endings. As you can tell. But if you want me to do any fanfics I will try. Next is gonna be Captured Criminal (Laito x criminal! reader). Thank you for reading.)