chapter 1

Meeting her-

    Life ain't always easy but you make the best out of it.thats what my momma always told me. Chase after ya money don't let it run from you.is what my poppa said. Fear no one is all i kept hearing. Now look at me. I'm the most ruthless bitch you'd ever meet. People say im mean, people call me heartless but aye that's just me. I run Atlanta and new york.That also has more cities feinin for my supply and shit .Now another thing is im a stripper -boss at my club Serrender Serenity. Guess what my name is ... Serrender Serenity smith .sounds fucking dis-functional right? But everybody calls me saint. I mean that's what they feel i am owell .

Let me tell you how im looking. Im a short girl .4'9,these odd orange eyes , light skinned, long hair . Now ik y'all listen to this whole i got a big ass and med sized tits. I don't think it's necessary but my ass is fat for days , my tits koo and as for any tats i got a whole sleeve,my mom and poppa name on my other arm and stars that go from my neck to my back.

I got a few peircings but let me get dressed and check on my club.

I already took a shower and put on my bra and thong.i slid on my white versace dress that had a slit on one side showing off my thigh that had my tattoo showing which was guns and flowers . I curled my hair and slid on my red bottoms .i did a little makeup and grabbed my versace purse that consisted of my iphone 7,my gun and a few other things. I locked up my house and slid in my white challenger .

        30 mins later.

I finally pulled up to my club and got out.

Bouncer fred- hey boss
Me- wassup big man.

I walked straight to my office.

Meeting zahier/ghost-

They call me ghost because when niggas see me coming they look like they've seen a ghost.

Im zahier ji'reek Hill im dark skinned, tatted,6'8 ,curly fade . I been looking for a shorty to settle down with .im 23 no kids, 2 brothers and 3 best friends.

Right now im in this club called Serrender Serenity .shit lit af .
Me and my niggas in the VIP and my nigga tim supposed to be meeting this nigga name saint. All i heard was saint don't have feelings nor a heart.ruthless af and everybody scared of saint.

I saw the most beautiful girl any nigga could lay eyes on.she had on a versace dress ,hips and ass for days! Lawwd i got to have her.

Her- wassup tim .how much you need?
Tim- saint ... you know this product you've been providing -(Gco)
Dre- wait! Your saint!!???
Her- in a flesh.
Dre- damn... your like the devil to me.
Tim-shut tf up dre
Her-tim it's koo .

Some dark skinned stripper walked over and sat on the table staring at saint.

Stripper- boss i need to be the head bitch because candy ain't here.
Saint face turned red .
Saint- monay ....i made candy the head bitch because she about her money!you can't keep a dick out ur mouth to save ur life! get yo ass back to work before i literally make u the head bitch.

The girl ran off .

Serrender pov-

  Monay pissed me off.
Me- my apologies tim. Now far as my products i want to expand more. I have a few guys in Jamaica that came up with another flavor to weed its called cotton dandy . It tastes like cotton candy  They working on more flavors like chocolate,reeses n shit but i need for you to keep an eye on the charts n make sure everything is koo .theres 10 shipments coming in . I'll pay u 84,000 just for doing that.
Tim- damn saint that's allot of money but I'll do it.
His friend decided to speak.

Him-wassup beautiful my name is..
I studied his face.
Me- ghost right?
He looked at me in shock.
Me- (chuckles) your no ghost to me Zahier.
I know him.when i was a little girl he use to go to my school .long story

Him- i see u do ur research.

I spotted my brother kyle walk over with some guy.
Me- what is it kyle?
Kyle- the nigga behind me said he wants to do business with u.
Me-look like a opp to me
Kyle- ser-(Gco)
Me- you my bro by blood... don't think i wont cut yo fucking eyes out.now listen to what I'm sayin fr
I said fuck it and shot the guy in the head.
I got up slowly and snatched the recorder from under his shirt. I stuffed it in kyle's mouth then punched him.
Me- don't ever question me.tell trey and larry to come clean this mess up.
I sat back down glancing at ghost.

He so damn fine.

Ghost- how did you know he was a snake?
Me- they dont call me saint for nothing honey.
I got up .
Well tim ima have freddo call you and put that money in ur account and just for this night ima add a bonus .
And with that i walked out.