TWENTY FIVE

what milana was entirely unaware of was that harry, not wishing to miss out on his girlfriend's special day, was on a flight out to LA where she was currently residing.

he knew where she was staying as he'd asked for her present accommodation to "send his birthday gift". the plane had just landed and he stood up abruptly, sighing in delight. he was finally not far from milana.

it was ten am, and harry had slept little on the flight but he was suddenly energised by knowing that it wouldn't be long until he was reunited with the love of his life.

checking out his bags was quick, though a few fans were dotted around the airport, stopping him for pictures and thus slowing him down. he didn't mind, though. his fans meant the word to him.

the apartment in which milana was staying was vast, and as harry stepped into the building and towards her door he drew in a sharp breath and admired the place.

he raised his hand to knock the door but paused upon hearing a voice, speaking loudly presumably down the phone.

"she's not here a second, she went down to the gym earlier and she'll be back up soon," it was lauren - and harry bit his lip and dropped his hand, "yeah i know it was risky speaking to the pr we about it but i've been in love with her since we were sixteen, you know that."

there's silence on her end for a second as harry hears the hum of someone responding through the phone, "-yeah i know that, it's a lie and she is happy with harry. but i love her and i thought throwing a spanner in the works would, i don't know, help her see i'm the one for her."

harry clenched his jaw.

he turned, ready to head for the gym to wait for his girlfriend before lauren could speak to her first.

he immediately found himself facing milana herself, a broad smile on her face and her wet, freshly showered hair glinting a little in the light.

"harry? you're actually here?"

he pulled her into a tight embrace, blocking out the sound of lauren discussing her concealed love for his girlfriend.

"of course i am, baby. i wouldn't miss your birthday for the world."

---
hhhdhdbd bless there u go lauren loves her in case u didn't guess x