Snoozing Off: Part 2

Plain Doll: Nasty

Doll: What are we going to do on the bed?

POMF.

You: Wow....you have a....

Doll: vagina? Yes, Gerhman was very specific with details.

You: (in thought) thank god.

Doll: Why are you caressing my breasts?

You: It's supposed to feel good, does it?

Doll: Yes.

The Doll's emotionless demeanor left you dumbfounded as you both laid bare in the bed.

You: I don't know where to go from here.

Doll: All the books I've read on this topic usually follow with a insertion of the male sexual organ into the female's, thus resulting in reproduction.

You: NO! No,no,no. No kids.

You followed the Doll's suggestion, And inserted yourself into her opening, which was surprisingly soft and warm.

You: What sorcery is this?

Doll: Blood magic.

Your confusion was outdone by your lust, and you began to thrust into the Doll as she bit her finger in lust.

Doll: So this is pleasure....with a man....so intoxicating....

You: I know right.

You thrusted into the Doll with a increased pace, going so fast as to fog the windows with heat.

Your vigorous lovemaking lasted for near a hour, and you released into the Doll after so.

Doll: That was....invigorating.

You: Yeah....it really was.

Suddenly, the loud sound of a clock tower bell rang through the dream.

Doll: It is time for you to return to the waking world, we will meet again.

You suddenly woke up in class, your drool on the side of your face making you appear as a simpleton.

You: Was that....a dream?