Her New Story Begins

Hiyori POV

I wonder if Yuri will be nicer than the twins. Well he was really shy the last time I saw him. But that was about 7 years ago and people change. For instance there's me. I changed a lot. When I was 11 BEFORE I was sent to pay my parents debt i a very weird way I was innocent, sweet , and was very obsessed with the color pink. 

Now I'm not as innocent as people think, after being sent away to live with complete strangers, pretend your a triplet, fake your birthday, fake who your related to, and be stuck getting bullied by your fellow "triplets". You would be lucky if you don't get affected by it. 

Right now I'm sitting on a first class 'commoners' airplane with my 'parent'. I want it to hurry up and land so I could see my REAL family. The twins stayed back home because they didn't want to be stuck with my any longer and they have a crazy club to attend to. 

Hikaru and Kaoru were twins but once I came we became triplets. They made it hard being there by bullying me and telling me I would never be apart of their family cause I was adopted. Really no shit. I was sent to pay off a debt for my parents with my 'beauty' or something. I don't really understand though because I have no beauty. And why would someone send their daughter to be someone else's. I mean the rich people already had 2 other kids why would they want another one?

Anyway I've got another hour on the plane to be bored. I would talk to the other kids my age that are here but I don't like snobby rich brats. I had enough of that at my old school in Tokyo. 

After thinking about what to do I went to the snack bar thing. Why they have a bar on a plane IDK it's Japan they have a lot of weird customs. I wanted to but a strawberry cake but Yuzuha said no because she didn't want me getting big and ruining my 'perfect' body.  So I just sat back in my seat and got out my notebook full of unfinished song lyrics. 

Little girl terrified,

she'd leave her room 

if only bruises would heal, 

A home is no place to hide, 

Her heart is breaking from 

the pain that she feels, 

Everyday's the same,

she fights to find her way, 

She hurts, she breaks, 

She hides and try's to pray, 

She wonders why,

 Does anyone ever hear her cries?

Today she's turning 16,

everyone is singing, 

but she can't seem to

smile.