1.

September 1st, 2013.
First day of school. First year of high school. Nobody could tell that I was worried that day. I was scared to not fit in. Thanks to my friend Brook, I could fit in just fine. First period, we see Miss. Johnson as our principal. Second period, we meet the P.E teacher. A few girls where talking about how hot he is. Lunch time. Damn shit I needed yo eat and damn shit those Ramen where good.

-during lunch time-

-Hey Harley ?
-Yes, what is it?
-You never told me who is you current boyfriend, you have to tell me everything!
-Well, he's cute and nice, he's really funny too
-That's good to hear haha
-Yes hihi
-What's he's name?
-Nathan
-Cute name

Lunch time over. We had to find our third class. We ended up in our first class because our English class is there. Fourth period same as the third one, but in geography.

At the end of the day, I was tired and less stress and worried as I was. I couldn't wait any longer to go to my room and go on YouTube. To listen to some music while I'm doing my homework.

September 25th, 2013.
I'm not with Nathan anymore, and school is so boring. I don't fit in, I'm just a puppet for Brook. Now that she's friend with Karla she's mean to me. So now I eat alone. At lunch time, I go take a seat somewhere calm, where nobody can notice me. There was one table that could give me that feeling. So I go sit with my phone listening to some music. Someone came to my table, and when I looked at him I feel in love with that guy. Jeremy was his name. He was the sweetest person that I meet so far I this school. But little did I know that he wanted to go out with me. For whatever was the reason.
When I came back at home, I decided to eat some ramen, it's not my fault if I love ramen right ?
I got a text from Jeremy on facebook.
-Facebook Conversation-
Jeremy: Hi!! 😁😁
Harley: Heyy
Jeremy: How are you ? 🤔
Harley: Fine thx ☺️ what about you ?
Jeremy: oh well, I'm fine but I wanted to ask you something 😅😅
Harley: oh yeah ? 😦 what is it ?
Jeremy: do you wanna date me ? 🙊

I was shocked. The guys that I liked wanted me to be his girlfriend. I couldn't believe it and I said yes.

September 28th, 2013.
I'm no longer in a relationship with Jeremy. We only dated for 3 days. He told me that it was because he still love his ex girlfriend. I was so sad. Lunch time wasn't the greatest. Because he decided to tell me "I broke up with you" during lunch time. I don't know what to do...