Chapter 1: The photo.

*Yoosung's P.O.V*

-Yoosung has entered the chatroom-

Yoosung: Hey guys!

Zen: Hey!

707: Whats up lol

Yoosung: Rika is round, we're about to clean my room lolol

707: Good luck.

Zen: #RIPYoosung

Yoosung: Ikr so boring T_T

Yoosung: Whqt you gyys dioung

Zen: Lol typos

Yoosung: sorry plsing LOLOL

Zen: -_-

707: -_-

Yoosung: Anyway gtg a special boss has appeared.

Zen: Make sure to help Rika 

Yoosung: I will ~

-Yoosung has left the chatroom-

"Yoosung will you stop playing LOLOL and come help me clean your room!?" The cheerful voice of my cousin Rika shouts. Turning away from my game and taking my headphones off. 

"What do you need, let me just finish battling this special monster." I tell her, she sighs as I put my headphones back on. Finishing off the monster with me giving the final blow! "YES!" I yell and take my headphones off shutting down my computer. "Sorry Rika, just had to finish that boss it was important." I say scratching my head and sitting down to help her clean.

"Its fine, look what I found its an old scrapbook your mum must've given to you when she left for her trip." Rika said smiling. "Shall we take a look?" 

"But it will be filled with embarrassing photos! That's why I've never looked at it..." I trail off as she opens it anyways. 

"Oh look Yoosung Its your first day of high school here. And that's back when you had Brown hair!" She exclaimed. (A/N: Yoosung changed his hair after Rika's suicide but who cares) I blush embarrassed at the cringey photo. I watch as she flicks through a few pages. "Here's a picture of you when you first joined the RFA." She smiled and flicked more pages showing me the photos.

"Wait Rika go back a page." I say, she does so and I look at the people in the photo, their stands a young me with my mother, however there was also a man holding a baby with blonde hair. "Who's that?" I whisper to myself. I read the text. 'Adrien Agreste's first time meeting his father and brother' BROTHER and FATHER!? 

"Yoosung, Are you okay?" Rika questions understanding. 

"I have a brother! And my father is not my real father!?" I shout.

"It seems so..." She trails off. "Can you not remember?" 

"My life when i was a toddler is all a blur..." I state scared and worried. "Its always been like that..." I put my head in my hands and shake my head. Its got to be fake! "Rika what do I do!" 

"What do you want to do Yoosung..." 

"I have a brother?" I question. "I guess I could try to find him?" 

"Sure, I can help, hey look there's a note." She points out picking up. "Dear Yoosung, If you are reading this you must be confused, I have given this to you because I think you deserve to know the truth. Your real father and I didn't tell you or your brother as an agreement we made but I think it's time you knew. Your father is a fashion designer Gabriel Agreste. And your brother is Adrien Agreste. I'm sorry I didn't tell you this but Gabriel made me agree when we split up..." Rika finished reading the note.

"I-I don't know what to say..." I say shocked and a bit angry. Rita hugs me comfortingly.

"This will be a new adventure!" She exclaims. "The RFA and I will help you find your family." She smiles. She always seems to be cheerful through rough situations.

*Adrian's P.O.V*

"Hello m'lady." I say offering my hand to ladybug. 

"I can't believe it's been a year since being super heroes." She smiles.

"Time flies." I smile. "This year has been the most purrrrfect." I smirk leaning in only for her to push me away.

"Well, it's my patrol now so you can take a break." She smiles.

"Sure thing bugaboo."

"Stop calling me that." She said 

"We still going to the cinema tonight to celebrate?" I ask.

"Sure make sure you bring a mask" she reminds me.

"Yep." I reply. 

"Okay my patrol will end at sunset then you take over." She says. I nod at her as she leaps off of my roof and away. I smirk to myself she's so beautiful. I leap back inside my house.

"Plagg claws out." I say detransforming. 

"Give me cheese lover boy." He complains. I sigh and hand him some camenbert. Walking alone in my lonely house I spot my father talking on the phone while looking at my mothers painting. Suddenly he removed the painting like a door revealing a safe. That's weird. Opening the safe there was a selection of items such as a broach and a book and a picture of my mother!?

As my dad finished his call I hid behind the door to the room. He didn't notice me as he locked the safe closed it and went out of the room. I ran up to the painting opening it. 

"Hey plagg can you open this." I ask.

"Sure whatever." He says going through the safe door and unlocking it from the inside, there was a book that I picked up it had loads of stuff about the miraculous!? Why would my dad have this. I ask myself as I shove it in my bag. I also picked up a photo of my mother, smiling at it weakly.

A photo slipped out from behind it as I took a closer look. I bet down to pick up the photo.

I gasp.

"What is it kid?" Plagg asked.

"It is a picture of me as a baby and...." I say turning to the back it read. 'Yoosung holding his baby brother, Adrien' "My brother!?" I whisper shout.

"You have a brother?" Plagg asks.

"I don't know." I say shocked and slipped the photo in my pocket and slamming the safe shut.

Author: Hope you like it, next part will be out soon. Also shout out to my friend @Lioness2003 who gave me some ideas for this. Also check out the story I made with her called A Miraculous Tail, which is a Miraculous / Fairy Tail / How to train your dragon crossover. Thanks for reading and hope you stick around for the next part.

Word count: 1033