Part 6

AN: Gratuitous Naughtiness. Enjoy. -DD 

Gregory grinned back. Hunger showing in his eyes. He rose from the bed and let his robe slip to the floor. He walked to the side table where there were several bottles and jars lined up. He looked them over carefully. Pausing to smell one jar or another. The young man watched with out comment. He knew what his lover was looking for. Finally, a simple pot containing a white cream was chosen. Greg handed it over. "Put it on. I want to watch."  

"Watch?"

"Oh yes. Watching you pleasure yourself was one of the most erotic things I have ever seen." the older man growled.

The prince sat up and tossed the jar back to Gregory. "Show me. I want to see what you like."

Gregory was taken back. His love hadn't been this bold before. He liked it. It was making his cock perk up. He tossed the jar towards the pillows and crawled after it. Shaking his arse a little. His lover whimpered, making him grin all the more. He laid on his back, grabbing the jar and scooping out a generous amount of cream. Leaving it open and in easy reaching distance.

He slowly started to stroke his cock.  His eyes never leaving Mycroft's face.  He kept his movements slow and steady, not wanting it to be over to quickly.  Once, he rubbed the head, catching the liquid on the tip of his finger and sucked it off with a lusty moan.  Mycroft whimpered and scooted closer.

With a sly smile, Gregory reached for the jar blindly, gathering some cream. Never breaking eye contact or stopping his strokes.  He brought his knees up so he could reach his hole.  Mycroft groaned, low and long as he watch his lover circle the ring of muscles.  Teasing them both.  Gregory inserted one finger and began the sensual stroking.  "Mmm mmm. So good." he murmured. "So hot and tight. " He looked right at his lover. His eyes blown with pleasure.

"Gregory" was whispered back.

The prince didn't know where to look.  The hand that had sped up on the cock or the fingers, there were two now, the kept disappearing inside his lover.  His hand drifted to his own aching prick.   It was weeping to the point that no cream was necessary to ease his strokes.

Greg's eyes closed. His head thrown back into the pillows.  His breath coming out in short pants. Low groans emanating from this throat.  He thrust his hips up into the tight grip currently focusing on the glans. His lover was fucking his fist on the up and his  three fingers on the down. Mycroft could only stare.  He had never witnessed something so erotic as his lover pleasuring himself.  "Gods, Gregory." Myc panted.  "Let me join you.  Please." he begged.

Gregory was almost to far gone, but hearing his lover plead so sweetly, he pulled himself from the brink. He opened his eyes to see the young prince flushed all the way to his chest from desire.  A fine layer of sweat shinning across his skin.  His own cock in hand.  He fumbled for the jar, pushing it toward the prince. "Take me, Mycroft."

Mycroft hastily slathered up his prick and lined himself up.  He locked his gaze onto his lover's face as he thrust home.  Both let out long moans of pleasure.  Gregory ran his hands down the firm back to latch on to the flexing muscles of Mycroft's arse.  He could only hang on as his lovers hips drove into him at a rapid pace.

"My...Myc...Mycroft" he screamed as his orgasm tore through him.  Spurt after spurt of hot, white seed painted his stomach and chest.

Mycroft follows moment later, burying himself as deep as possible.  His arse clenched as he shot  his seed deep into his lovers body.  His head thrown back as he called Gregory's name at the moment of release.

As the last tremors pass he pulled himself gently from Gregory's body and laid  next to him, head on his chest.  Gregory's arms immediately came around to hold him close.  Neither caring about the mess.

"I told you it was one of the most erotic things you could see." Gregory murmured.

Mycroft giggled tiredly. "You're right.  We'll have to do it again.  Only next time, I won't interfere."

Gregory humms, placing a kiss on top of the ginger head. They lay like that for awhile, letting their heart rates settle and bodies cool.  He absentmindedly strokes his finger up and down Myc arm. "I want to make my third request." he says suddenly.

Mycroft raised up to look at him. "I gave my word to Frog.  You're not a frog." he replied saucily.

Greg slapped his bum. "I still get my last request regardless of my form.  Don't be cheeky."

Mycroft snickered. With a suffering sigh, "You may proceed."

"Marry me."

Fin

Nothing much was changed.  I just went through and edited for errors .  If I missed any, please let me know.  Grammar Nazis are welcome, if they are polite.  I would love to have a beta.  Comments and votes are always welcome.  They make my day.  Thanks. -DD