Vegas

Matts pov.

We had landed about 20 minutes ago, and the girls had already found a shopping center. Unbelievable how quickly they can turn from the most innocent girls to, "hold my bags, now! That's for sale and it matches my boots!"

But the girls looked like they all having fun with their spending their money. But jay looked a little too happy.

"Jay are you- CONNOR! SADDIE! JULIA! CARTER! NASH! ARIEL! Oh my gosh where the heck did you guys go?" I said now knowing why jay was so happy. I saw Connor, Saddie, Julia, Carter,

"Well me and Carter had been looking for you guys but we ran into Connor and Saddie on the way and they were with Nash and Ariel. We kind of wanted to get to L.A. But I guess our tickets got mixed up and we ended up in Vegas. It's a good thing they did get mixed. Ha."

I laughed and turned to jay, who was killing Julia in a bear hug. "Jay watch out, my hand!" She held up her hand to jay and she made the most disgusted face ever.

~
Jays pov.

"Uh did you break it or did you..." I asked.

"Oh I cut it with a tin can," she explained.

"TIN CAM DALLAS!" Nash yelled from the other side of the store.

"IM HEADING TO THE FOOD COURT BETCHES!" I yelled. I yanked Julia's arm and off we went to the magical world of food.

"I'm in literal heaven right now!" We said in unison.

We looked at each other and both said, "Chinese Buffett!" I kept laughing at how much the employees would ask us if we were 'sure that we wanted more noodles'.

"Just fill the whole plate with it and get a bowl and stuff it with rice!" I said.

-

While me, Julia, Gia, Ariel, Saddie and Ambar were eating, I turned to check on the guys. I saw Matt talking to a beach blonde chick with some high waisted shorts and a "yolo" tee shirt. I couldn't help but feel rage inside of me, I wanted her away from him. I mean she looked innocent but I don't know I have a weird feeling inside.

I turned back to the girls.

" yea green is super awesome!" Gia squeaked.

"Green what?" I asked.

"Green eyes!"

"I think blue eyes are the best." Gabby said sitting right next to me.

"GABBY! Where have you been, wait did you come with Nash and Ariel?" She nodded.
"Jay where have you been?" I leaned back in confusion. She pointed behind me and I knew where this was going.

I slowly and carefully turned my neck to see that Matt had that girl clinging onto him with his, help. She was sucking his lips off and he returned it. "I have to go guys I can't be here right now. I'll call you girls in a bit."

I stood up with tears blurring out my vision. I ran as fast as I could and I could and heard people yelling after me.

"Wait! Are you okay?" I heard a husky voice say. I quickly turned around to see a very handsome guy standing behind me. He had pitch black hair, grey eyes, and a perfect face. I think he was about 6'5" but damn he was fine, I mean you could see the definition in his body when he moved, all I saw was his 4 pack. Not a six pack but, bowow.

"Yeah I'm fine just. My-" "it's okay you don't have to say anything, can I hug you, you know to make you feel better." I nodded and he extended his arms. I leaped right into his arms, and cried. "This is so embarrassing. I-I don't want to get makeup on your shirt." I said through sobs.

"Oh don't worry about it, and my shirt is black." He said.

"Uh my name is jay." I said.

"My name is Drake."

"JAY?! Where are you?" I heard Matt yell.

"Is that your..." Drake said drifting off.

"I don't know. I thought so but he went and sucked face with someone way prettier than me." Why was I thinking this? Oh yeah that's right, I knew Matt would find someone better than me. Who cares about me right?

I'm just a girl. I'm 5'0" exactly. I have the ugliest brown eyes to match my un bearable brown hair. I don't have a perfect body, I'm flat everywhere. I don't even have a toned face. I knew I shouldn't have had high standards.

"Why don't you just get him back." Drake whispered.

"How?" I said back.

"Like this." He said before molding his lips into mine.

I jerked a little, but soon accepted what he meant. He wrapped his hands on my lower back while I snaked mine around his neck.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!?" Matt yelled. Uh oh.