Seriously

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasss I'm back baaaaabesss 😀

Y'all just don't understand the ideas I have for the next few chapters

Y'all just don't understand the ideas I have for the next few chapters... Y'all just wait 😊

Karli POV😍
Will walked into my room and I started laughing when I seen him. He just looked at me confused, cause he had no idea what I was laughing at and neither did I so I stopped.

Will : "Karli why was you laughing when you seen me?" He asked as he stood in the doorway.

Karli :"Ion know why I was laughing at you, just being honest with you I seen you and couldn't hold it in no longer" I said as I plopped down onto my bed, picking up my phone.

Karli's Room 😋^^

Will laid on the floor looking at his phone and then sat up out of nowhere and said:

"Karli wassup with you?"

I looked at him and back to my phone and scrolled through Instagram. He stood to his feet and took off his shoes and shirts and laid on the bed with me. I looked over at his body and almost melted, but I couldn't show that I was looking. He grabbed my phone and started taking a bunch of pictures and I started laughing at him. I tried to reach for my phone but he held it in the air, I tried to reach for it but that only made him end up laying on top of me. I didn't struggle to push him off because I knew I wouldn't be able to get him off of me.
I looked him in the eyes and he kissed me. I stop fighting the kiss and gave in, we had a good 10 minute make out session until Troy came knocking on the door like a retarded person. We jumped up and fixed ourselves before he came through the door. As he came in he had a smirk on his face, looking at the both of us sitting on the bed.

Troy : "Why y'all so quiet?" He said as he rose an eyebrow looking at us

Karli/Will : "Nothing!" We both said in unison as he looked at us and shook his head

I shook my head at what just happened. I got up and put on my puma slides. To go get a snack out of the kitchen.

Dillyn-Troy POV🗣️
When I walked out of Karli's room from trying to find Will, I went to the living room to find Lucas playing on his phone. I sat beside him and did the same, until Will sat down and we looked at him. I shook my head seeing him put his head in his hands. I looked at Lucas and finally said: