Chapter 2

(Eddie POV)
I woke up, and remembered about lunch. I got up, put on my clothes, and got ready for school. I ran downstairs, with my inhaler in hand and saw my mom, sitting at the table with her coffee. I said "morning mom, I'm going to school" she waved goodbye and said "bye" I put the cookies in a little bag and stuffed them in my lunch box. I raced to school, and had to stop midway and take a pump of my inhaler. I kept going until I got to school. When I entered school, I saw Richie standing by my locker. I smiled and raced over to him. As soon as I got there I said "hey Richie!" He smiled and said "hey Eddie spaghetti!" I said "don't call me that" he giggled and I said "I can't wait for lunch!" He said "I can't wait either" we were walking to class when I noticed Richie stopped. I saw him staring at that girl Leah. I got a little jealous. I tugged lightly at his shirt multiple times and he finally turned around and looked at me. He looked very annoyed. He rolled his eyes and said "what do you want Eddie?" It was in the most sour tone I've ever heard from Richie. My heart dropped and I said "nothing, sorry" he turned back around and waved with a smile. I saw her stupid smirk and she waved back. We kept walking to class and he didn't look, or talk to me once on the way to class. Class was super boring without Richie passing me notes and making me giggle. The bell rang and next period was lunch. I got so excited, I jumped out of my chair, grabbed Richie's hand, and pulled him to the cafeteria. As we were running I heard him giggle. I looked back at him, and smiled. When we finally reached the cafeteria, we sat down. We pulled out our lunches and started to eat. I took out the cookies soon after, and said "here, I made the cookies!" Richie's smile grew and I handed him a handful of cookies. I saved the special one for after. He ate them in a flash, and said "these are great Eds!" I smiled and looked down to hide my blush. I was still looking down and I said "Hey Richie, I made you this special cookie, thanks for making me feel better yesterday" I reached out my hand and he didn't take it. I looked up and saw him completely turned around talking to Leah. I felt a tear stream down my face. I wiped it away quickly so he wouldn't notice. I tapped his shoulder and he turned around and said "what Eddie?" I said nothing, not a single word and I handed him the cookie. He smiled and said "thanks Eds" I smiled but it quickly faded when I saw him hand it to Leah. I got up and walked out. I looked back, and didn't see Richie chasing after me, trying to calm me down, with his reassuring voice. I tried to stop the tears that were forcing themselves out of my eyes but I was too late. Why does Richie like her? Why is he pushing me away? Why am I so jealous? I ran into the bathroom and locked myself in and started to cry, and waited for lunch to be over.

I hope you liked it! The drama has started my friends! I'm sorry that this was also short! Tell me what you think!❤️
-Miri