-Spend the night-

A/N: I might have for forgotten to mention it but this song ^ really goes well this story and you'll find out why as the story goes on. Hint # 1 Misaki is a thousand year old Goddess. Enjoy. Also I have a facebook page where I post things regarding stories etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Misaki Pov

Why on earth didn't I ask him what time we should meet? Aaahh!! I am so stupid... wait.. no he invited me so he should have said what time to meet, right? Ok, I'm just going to go there early.

Normal Pov

Misaki kept prancing up and down her house until she made up her mind to just go to the lake and wait until he came. Her excuse to him asking her why she would wait so long in case he shows up late would be, 'I just got here'.

She made sure to lock up her house before she left. Misaki decided that she would just wear a simple red dress, that had long sleeves and black linen. As simple as the dress was, Misaki still looked beautiful without adding anything else to what she was wearing. She headed towards the lake were she would have to meet Takumi, when upon nearing the lake she saw someone sitting on the ground and realized it to be Takumi.

"Hi," Misaki said letting him know that she was standing behind him.

Takumi heard the voice behind him and looked around to see Misaki there. All he could think was how she amazingly good she looked while she was just standing there. Not wanting to freak her out by just sitting there not saying anything, he decided to greet her back.

"Hi, I forgot to tell you what time to meet me sorry," Takumi apologised.

"No, its okay since we're both here right now," she said as Takumi got up off the ground. "Uhm, How long have you been waiting here exactly?"

"Hmm, its about nine o'clock now right.. then two hours," Takumi answered as if it was nothing.

Misaki's eyes widened. "Two hours! Are you crazy, what sane person would wait two hours!" she yelled.

"I didn't want you to show up and I wasn't here plus seeing that you came here early, then... that means you were going to wait here also right?" He concluded.

Bingo. "No, I-I just, ahh fine," Misaki said giving up. She stared Takumi dead in the eye. "Lets get one thing straight, this is not a date ok, lets think of it as you uhm... taking a friend or maybe your sister out for a day of fun."

"Sister?, hmm..if you were my sister a day of fun to me would be taking pictures of you and sticking them all around my room so I could look at them all day," Takumi teased.

Misaki sent him a glare and threw a punch towards him, which he caught.

"Ok, ok, lets just enjoy a day as friends since that is what we are right now right," Takumi surrendered.

"No, I'll settle for acquaintance since you seem like an annoying pervert."

"Thats not very nice," Takumi pouted giving her his famous puppy dog eyes.

Misaki cleared her throat. "Along the way, however the day goes... I'll see if I will upgrade you to being my friend or not," She said walking off leaving a smiling Takumi you followed after her.

They finally reached town in less than twenty minutes and decided to head to the park.

"It feels good to be able to sit down, if it wasn't for you knowing all those shortcuts in the forest then my feet would have fallen off," Takumi admitted as he sat down on a bench. Misaki took a seat next to him.